Roll the Bones — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Roll the Bones is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Roll the Bones is a very random form of card draw that has huge potential. It is designed to draw multiple cards in Deathrattle decks, however these decks will still contain many non-Deathrattle cards, which makes the card very inconsistent even under the best conditions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Roll the Bones is a fairly weak card. It is worth considering in Deathrattle Rogue decks, however the variance of the card is a huge risk and more consistent card draw effects may be more preferable.
In Arena, Roll the Bones is a very weak card. It is very unlikely to get more than a couple of Deathrattle minions in Arena, so most of the time this card will simply cycle a card and waste 2 Mana in the process.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter