Roll the Bones
Table of Contents
Roll the Bones is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Roll the Bones is a very random form of card draw that has huge potential. It is designed to draw multiple cards in Deathrattle decks, however these decks will still contain many non-Deathrattle cards, which makes the card very inconsistent even under the best conditions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Roll the Bones is a fairly weak card. It is worth considering in Deathrattle Rogue decks, however the variance of the card is a huge risk and more consistent card draw effects may be more preferable.
In Arena, Roll the Bones is a very weak card. It is very unlikely to get more than a couple of Deathrattle minions in Arena, so most of the time this card will simply cycle a card and waste 2 Mana in the process.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper