Roll the Bones — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Roll the Bones is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Roll the Bones is a very random form of card draw that has huge potential. It is designed to draw multiple cards in Deathrattle decks, however these decks will still contain many non-Deathrattle cards, which makes the card very inconsistent even under the best conditions.
In Constructed, Roll the Bones is a fairly weak card. It is worth considering in Deathrattle Rogue decks, however the variance of the card is a huge risk and more consistent card draw effects may be more preferable.
In Arena, Roll the Bones is a very weak card. It is very unlikely to get more than a couple of Deathrattle minions in Arena, so most of the time this card will simply cycle a card and waste 2 Mana in the process.
Decks with Roll the Bones
Wild Malygos Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 23 spells, 4 minions, 1 hero card
|6,000||Mar 03 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide