Runeforge Haunter — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Runeforge Haunter is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Runeforge Haunter can potentially offer huge value under the right conditions If you are able to get a powerful weapon in play or buff a weaker one with cards like Deadly Poison. In most situations, the card will represent 1 Durability, as opponents will often be able to immediately deal with the low Health of the minion.
2. Constructed Play
Runeforge Hunter is a fairly niche card that can be considered for Rogue decks that focus on creating powerful weapons to control the board or burn down opponents.
In Arena, Runeforge Haunter is a weak card. In most situations the card effect will only affect the weapon from the Rogue Hero Power, which is fairly expendable, resulting in it being little more than a weak 4-Mana 5/3 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub