Runeforge Haunter — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Runeforge Haunter is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Runeforge Haunter can potentially offer huge value under the right conditions If you are able to get a powerful weapon in play or buff a weaker one with cards like. In most situations, the card will represent 1 Durability, as opponents will often be able to immediately deal with the low Health of the minion.
Runeforge Hunter is a fairly niche card that can be considered for Rogue decks that focus on creating powerful weapons to control the board or burn down opponents.
In Arena, Runeforge Haunter is a weak card. In most situations the card effect will only affect the weapon from the Rogue Hero Power, which is fairly expendable, resulting in it being little more than a weak 4-Mana 5/3 minion.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck