Runeforge Haunter — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Runeforge Haunter is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Runeforge Haunter can potentially offer huge value under the right conditions If you are able to get a powerful weapon in play or buff a weaker one with cards like Deadly Poison. In most situations, the card will represent 1 Durability, as opponents will often be able to immediately deal with the low Health of the minion.
Runeforge Hunter is a fairly niche card that can be considered for Rogue decks that focus on creating powerful weapons to control the board or burn down opponents.
In Arena, Runeforge Haunter is a weak card. In most situations the card effect will only affect the weapon from the Rogue Hero Power, which is fairly expendable, resulting in it being little more than a weak 4-Mana 5/3 minion.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide