Runeforge Haunter — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Runeforge Haunter is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Runeforge Haunter can potentially offer huge value under the right conditions If you are able to get a powerful weapon in play or buff a weaker one with cards like Deadly Poison. In most situations, the card will represent 1 Durability, as opponents will often be able to immediately deal with the low Health of the minion.
2. Constructed Play
Runeforge Hunter is a fairly niche card that can be considered for Rogue decks that focus on creating powerful weapons to control the board or burn down opponents.
In Arena, Runeforge Haunter is a weak card. In most situations the card effect will only affect the weapon from the Rogue Hero Power, which is fairly expendable, resulting in it being little more than a weak 4-Mana 5/3 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter