Sabotage — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sabotage is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sabotage is a potentially powerful card in the right situation. Rogue can make better use of random minion targetting effects than most classes due to their Hero Power and large amount of cheap removal. This means you can often remove the small targets you do not want this card to hit, leaving only the largest minion in play.
Sabotage may be good enough to see play in Contructed if the meta contains a lot of weapon classes. The potential swing this card can create is extremely high, and it can easily dig you out of difficult situations. If the combo effect is unlikely to be a factor in many games however, it is probably best omitted for other options.
Sabotage is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike