Sabotage — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sabotage is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sabotage is a potentially powerful card in the right situation. Rogue can make better use of random minion targetting effects than most classes due to their Hero Power and large amount of cheap removal. This means you can often remove the small targets you do not want this card to hit, leaving only the largest minion in play.
Sabotage may be good enough to see play in Contructed if the meta contains a lot of weapon classes. The potential swing this card can create is extremely high, and it can easily dig you out of difficult situations. If the combo effect is unlikely to be a factor in many games however, it is probably best omitted for other options.
Sabotage is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Sabotage
Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 23 spells, 7 minions
|12,940||Apr 02 2015|
Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 19 spells, 11 minions
|6,260||Apr 02 2015|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?