Table of Contents
Sabotage is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sabotage is a potentially powerful card in the right situation. Rogue can make better use of random minion targetting effects than most classes due to their Hero Power and large amount of cheap removal. This means you can often remove the small targets you do not want this card to hit, leaving only the largest minion in play.
2. Constructed Play
Sabotage may be good enough to see play in Contructed if the meta contains a lot of weapon classes. The potential swing this card can create is extremely high, and it can easily dig you out of difficult situations. If the combo effect is unlikely to be a factor in many games however, it is probably best omitted for other options.
Sabotage is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists