Sabotage — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sabotage is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sabotage is a potentially powerful card in the right situation. Rogue can make better use of random minion targetting effects than most classes due to their Hero Power and large amount of cheap removal. This means you can often remove the small targets you do not want this card to hit, leaving only the largest minion in play.
Sabotage may be good enough to see play in Contructed if the meta contains a lot of weapon classes. The potential swing this card can create is extremely high, and it can easily dig you out of difficult situations. If the combo effect is unlikely to be a factor in many games however, it is probably best omitted for other options.
Sabotage is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck