Sabotage — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sabotage is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sabotage is a potentially powerful card in the right situation. Rogue can make better use of random minion targetting effects than most classes due to their Hero Power and large amount of cheap removal. This means you can often remove the small targets you do not want this card to hit, leaving only the largest minion in play.
Sabotage may be good enough to see play in Contructed if the meta contains a lot of weapon classes. The potential swing this card can create is extremely high, and it can easily dig you out of difficult situations. If the combo effect is unlikely to be a factor in many games however, it is probably best omitted for other options.
Sabotage is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Sabotage
Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 23 spells, 7 minions
|12,940||Apr 02 2015|
Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 19 spells, 11 minions
|6,260||Apr 02 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide