Shadow Rager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Rager is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
In Arena, Shadow Rager is an average card. The lack of AoE in Arena means that Shadow Rager will survive long enough to attack most of the time. The high Attack value also means you can often trade into a more expensive minion if you are patient enough to keep it tealthed.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shadow Rager is a fairly weak card. However, due to having Stealth, it will often be able to get one attack off, making it worth considering for aggressive Rogue decks that wish to deal damage as fast as possible.
Shadow Rager is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter