Shadow Rager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Rager is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
In Arena, Shadow Rager is an average card. The lack of AoE in Arena means that Shadow Rager will survive long enough to attack most of the time. The high Attack value also means you can often trade into a more expensive minion if you are patient enough to keep it tealthed.
In Constructed, Shadow Rager is a fairly weak card. However, due to having Stealth, it will often be able to get one attack off, making it worth considering for aggressive Rogue decks that wish to deal damage as fast as possible.
Shadow Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck