Shadow Rager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Rager is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
In Arena, Shadow Rager is an average card. The lack of AoE in Arena means that Shadow Rager will survive long enough to attack most of the time. The high Attack value also means you can often trade into a more expensive minion if you are patient enough to keep it tealthed.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shadow Rager is a fairly weak card. However, due to having Stealth, it will often be able to get one attack off, making it worth considering for aggressive Rogue decks that wish to deal damage as fast as possible.
In Arena, Shadow Rager is an average card. The lack of AoE in Arena means that Shadow Rager will survive long enough to attack most of the time. The high attack value also means you can often trade into a more expensive minion if you patient enough to keep it Stealthed.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT 2017 World Championship Finals Result
- HCT 2017 World Championship Deciders & Quarterfinals Recap
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 2 Recap
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 1 Recap
- Peter Whalen and Mike Donais on K&C Card Design
- Daily Login Rewards Coming For World Championships
- Tavern Brawl: Hall of Champions
- What's the Move #13 - A Beginner-Friendly Episode
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Elemental Mage Deck List
- Hearthstone 80g quest TRADING
- Big Spell Mage
- Warrior Dungeon Run
- Dragon Priest Deck List
- HCT World Championships 2017
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.