Shadow Rager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Rager is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
In Arena, Shadow Rager is an average card. The lack of AoE in Arena means that Shadow Rager will survive long enough to attack most of the time. The high Attack value also means you can often trade into a more expensive minion if you are patient enough to keep it tealthed.
In Constructed, Shadow Rager is a fairly weak card. However, due to having Stealth, it will often be able to get one attack off, making it worth considering for aggressive Rogue decks that wish to deal damage as fast as possible.
Shadow Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide