Shadow Rager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Rager is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
In Arena, Shadow Rager is an average card. The lack of AoE in Arena means that Shadow Rager will survive long enough to attack most of the time. The high Attack value also means you can often trade into a more expensive minion if you are patient enough to keep it tealthed.
In Constructed, Shadow Rager is a fairly weak card. However, due to having Stealth, it will often be able to get one attack off, making it worth considering for aggressive Rogue decks that wish to deal damage as fast as possible.
Shadow Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck