Shadow Sensei — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Sensei is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadow Sensei is the first card in the game to have any synergy with stealthed minions. Overall, it has reasonable stats and can create powerful Tempo plays if you have a Stealth minion in play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shadow Sensei does not currently fit into any existing decks. However, it opens up the potential for future Stealth-themed Rogue decks.
In Arena, Shadow Sensei is a fairly weak card. The lack of Stealth minions in Arena makes it hard to consistently get value from the Battlecry and the base stats make it poor at trading with minions of the same cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard