Spectral Cutlass — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Cutlass is a Rogue-only weapon. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
For a Rogue weapon to be a good card, it has to significantly updgrade the Hero Power to merit occupying a slot in the deck. Spectral Cutlass does not fulfil that criteria. Even if a way can be found to increase the Durability of the Cutlass, the 2 Attack is still prohibitive, and would require even more cards to increase the Attack value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Spectral Cutlass demands the backup of cards such as Deadly Poison to be viable. It is played in Tempo Rogue decks which use the theme of generating cards from the opponent's class. Such decks are, by their nature, inconsistent but can be played as theme decks.
Spectral Cutlass is a poor card in Arena. It does not have the necessary stats to be worthy of inclusion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild