Spectral Cutlass — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Cutlass is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
For a Rogue weapon to be a good card, it has to significantly updgrade the Hero Power to merit occupying a slot in the deck. Spectral Cutlass does not fulfil that criteria. Even if a way can be found to increase the Durability of the Cutlass, the 2 Attack is still prohibitive, and would require even more cards to increase the Attack value.
In Constructed play, Spectral Cutlass demands the backup of cards such asto be viable. It is played in Tempo Rogue decks which use the theme of generating cards from the opponent's class. Such decks are, by their nature, inconsistent but can be played as theme decks.
Spectral Cutlass is a poor card in Arena. It does not have the necessary stats to be worthy of inclusion.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter