Spectral Cutlass — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Cutlass is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
For a Rogue weapon to be a good card, it has to significantly updgrade the Hero Power to merit occupying a slot in the deck. Spectral Cutlass does not fulfil that criteria. Even if a way can be found to increase the Durability of the Cutlass, the 2 Attack is still prohibitive, and would require even more cards to increase the Attack value.
In Constructed play, Spectral Cutlass demands the backup of cards such asto be viable. It is played in Tempo Rogue decks which use the theme of generating cards from the opponent's class. Such decks are, by their nature, inconsistent but can be played as theme decks.
Spectral Cutlass is a poor card in Arena. It does not have the necessary stats to be worthy of inclusion.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List