Spectral Cutlass — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Cutlass is a Rogue-only weapon. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
For a Rogue weapon to be a good card, it has to significantly updgrade the Hero Power to merit occupying a slot in the deck. Spectral Cutlass does not fulfil that criteria. Even if a way can be found to increase the Durability of the Cutlass, the 2 Attack is still prohibitive, and would require even more cards to increase the Attack value.
In Constructed play, Spectral Cutlass demands the backup of cards such asto be viable. It is played in Tempo Rogue decks which use the theme of generating cards from the opponent's class. Such decks are, by their nature, inconsistent but can be played as theme decks.
Spectral Cutlass is a poor card in Arena. It does not have the necessary stats to be worthy of inclusion.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List