Spectral Pillager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Pillager is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spectral Pillager is a reasonable minion that synergises with Rogues ability to play out many cards in a single turn. Though it is possible to use Spectral Pillager to do a large amount of damage with its Battlecry effect, this often involves wasting cards. It most situations, you should expect to get between 1 and 3 damage from the Battlecry when trying to evaluate the card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Spectral Pillager is only really worth considering in Miracle Rogue decks. While it does have the potential to offer great value in Miracle Rogue decks, it is a rather clunky card due to its high Mana cost and generally inferior to cheaper cards with similar effects such as SI:7 Agent.
In Arena, Spectral Pillager is a reasonable card. Although it has below average stats for its Mana cost, the Battlecry effect is highly desirable in Arena, as even with a small amount of damage it can be used to pick off minions for free to generate tempo and card advantage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter