Spectral Pillager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Pillager is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spectral Pillager is a reasonable minion that synergises with Rogues ability to play out many cards in a single turn. Though it is possible to use Spectral Pillager to do a large amount of damage with its Battlecry effect, this often involves wasting cards. It most situations, you should expect to get between 1 and 3 damage from the Battlecry when trying to evaluate the card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Spectral Pillager is only really worth considering in Miracle Rogue decks. While it does have the potential to offer great value in Miracle Rogue decks, it is a rather clunky card due to its high Mana cost and generally inferior to cheaper cards with similar effects such as SI:7 Agent.
In Arena, Spectral Pillager is a reasonable card. Although it has below average stats for its Mana cost, the Battlecry effect is highly desirable in Arena, as even with a small amount of damage it can be used to pick off minions for free to generate tempo and card advantage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard