Spectral Pillager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Pillager is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spectral Pillager is a reasonable minion that synergises with Rogues ability to play out many cards in a single turn. Though it is possible to use Spectral Pillager to do a large amount of damage with its Battlecry effect, this often involves wasting cards. It most situations, you should expect to get between 1 and 3 damage from the Battlecry when trying to evaluate the card.
In Constructed, Spectral Pillager is only really worth considering in Miracle Rogue decks. While it does have the potential to offer great value in Miracle Rogue decks, it is a rather clunky card due to its high Mana cost and generally inferior to cheaper cards with similar effects such as.
In Arena, Spectral Pillager is a reasonable card. Although it has below average stats for its Mana cost, the Battlecry effect is highly desirable in Arena, as even with a small amount of damage it can be used to pick off minions for free to generate tempo and card advantage.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck