Spectral Pillager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Pillager is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spectral Pillager is a reasonable minion that synergises with Rogues ability to play out many cards in a single turn. Though it is possible to use Spectral Pillager to do a large amount of damage with its Battlecry effect, this often involves wasting cards. It most situations, you should expect to get between 1 and 3 damage from the Battlecry when trying to evaluate the card.
In Constructed, Spectral Pillager is only really worth considering in Miracle Rogue decks. While it does have the potential to offer great value in Miracle Rogue decks, it is a rather clunky card due to its high Mana cost and generally inferior to cheaper cards with similar effects such as SI:7 Agent.
In Arena, Spectral Pillager is a reasonable card. Although it has below average stats for its Mana cost, the Battlecry effect is highly desirable in Arena, as even with a small amount of damage it can be used to pick off minions for free to generate tempo and card advantage.
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Tombs of Terror Hub
- Question about tier range
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider