Spectral Pillager — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Spectral Pillager is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spectral Pillager is a reasonable minion that synergises with Rogues ability to play out many cards in a single turn. Though it is possible to use Spectral Pillager to do a large amount of damage with its Battlecry effect, this often involves wasting cards. It most situations, you should expect to get between 1 and 3 damage from the Battlecry when trying to evaluate the card.
In Constructed, Spectral Pillager is only really worth considering in Miracle Rogue decks. While it does have the potential to offer great value in Miracle Rogue decks, it is a rather clunky card due to its high Mana cost and generally inferior to cheaper cards with similar effects such as SI:7 Agent.
In Arena, Spectral Pillager is a reasonable card. Although it has below average stats for its Mana cost, the Battlecry effect is highly desirable in Arena, as even with a small amount of damage it can be used to pick off minions for free to generate tempo and card advantage.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide