Sprint — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sprint is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sprint is rather expensive, but is a necessary evil in a lot of Rogue decks. Since Rogue's efficiency comes from using combinations of cards to gain powerful effects, you often need a way to refill your hand with options in the late-game, which makes Sprint a nice fit. You can also speed up the card significantly by combining it with.
Sprint is fairly common in Constructed. Sincehas been nerfed to 6 Mana, many top level Rogue decks have switched to using Sprint as their card draw engine.
Sprint is excellent in Arena. Many successful Rogue decks rely on making effective Tempo plays and applying pressure to the opponent on the board. However, this strategy often causes you to lose card advantage, which makes Sprint an excellent choice in the late-game to refill your options. Due to how slow Sprint is, however, you rarely want more than 1 in your draft.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk