Sprint — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sprint is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sprint is rather expensive, but is a necessary evil in a lot of Rogue decks. Since Rogue's efficiency comes from using combinations of cards to gain powerful effects, you often need a way to refill your hand with options in the late-game, which makes Sprint a nice fit. You can also speed up the card significantly by combining it with.
Sprint is fairly common in Constructed. Sincehas been nerfed to 6 Mana, many top level Rogue decks have switched to using Sprint as their card draw engine.
Sprint is excellent in Arena. Many successful Rogue decks rely on making effective Tempo plays and applying pressure to the opponent on the board. However, this strategy often causes you to lose card advantage, which makes Sprint an excellent choice in the late-game to refill your options. Due to how slow Sprint is, however, you rarely want more than 1 in your draft.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior