Sprint — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sprint is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Rogue. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sprint is rather expensive, but is a necessary evil in a lot of Rogue decks. Since Rogue's efficiency comes from using combinations of cards to gain powerful effects, you often need a way to refill your hand with options in the late-game, which makes Sprint a nice fit. You can also speed up the card significantly by combining it with Preparation.
2. Constructed Play
Sprint is fairly common in Constructed. Since Gadgetzan Auctioneer has been nerfed to 6 Mana, many top level Rogue decks have switched to using Sprint as their card draw engine.
Sprint is excellent in Arena. Many successful Rogue decks rely on making effective Tempo plays and applying pressure to the opponent on the board. However, this strategy often causes you to lose card advantage, which makes Sprint an excellent choice in the late-game to refill your options. Due to how slow Sprint is, however, you rarely want more than 1 in your draft.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter