Table of Contents
Sprint is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Rogue. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sprint is rather expensive, but is a necessary evil in a lot of Rogue decks. Since Rogue's efficiency comes from using combinations of cards to gain powerful effects, you often need a way to refill your hand with options in the late-game, which makes Sprint a nice fit. You can also speed up the card significantly by combining it with Preparation.
2. Constructed Play
Sprint is fairly common in Constructed. Since Gadgetzan Auctioneer has been nerfed to 6 Mana, many top level Rogue decks have switched to using Sprint as their card draw engine.
Sprint is excellent in Arena. Many successful Rogue decks rely on making effective Tempo plays and applying pressure to the opponent on the board. However, this strategy often causes you to lose card advantage, which makes Sprint an excellent choice in the late-game to refill your options. Due to how slow Sprint is, however, you rarely want more than 1 in your draft.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists