Stolen Steel — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Stolen Steel is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stolen Steel is an expensive Discover effect that provides Rogue access to weapons from other classes. Though the cost of the card may be steep, there are many powerful weapons from other classes available that have strong interations with Rogue cards like Deadly Poison.
While Stolen Steel has good potential as a card, it sees no play in high-level Rogue decks.
In Arena, Stolen Steel is an average card. Although weapons are very powerful in Arena, the high initial cost of the card takes away a lot of tempo that weapons have to offer.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike