Stolen Steel — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Stolen Steel is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stolen Steel is an expensive Discover effect that provides Rogue access to weapons from other classes. Though the cost of the card may be steep, there are many powerful weapons from other classes available that have strong interations with Rogue cards like Deadly Poison.
While Stolen Steel has good potential as a card, it sees no play in high-level Rogue decks.
In Arena, Stolen Steel is an average card. Although weapons are very powerful in Arena, the high initial cost of the card takes away a lot of tempo that weapons have to offer.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide