Stolen Steel — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Stolen Steel is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stolen Steel is an expensive Discover effect that provides Rogue access to weapons from other classes. Though the cost of the card may be steep, there are many powerful weapons from other classes available that have strong interations with Rogue cards like.
While Stolen Steel has good potential as a card, it sees no play in high-level Rogue decks.
In Arena, Stolen Steel is an average card. Although weapons are very powerful in Arena, the high initial cost of the card takes away a lot of tempo that weapons have to offer.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck