Tinker's Sharpsword Oil — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is another tempo focused card given to Rogue in Goblins vs Gnomes. If you are able to Combo it, it can be viewed as 9 damage for 3 Mana, if the buff is placed on a standard. However, there are some issues with the card. Occasionally, you will be forced to play a minion first to activate the Combo effect. In these situations, if the buff goes onto the minion you just played, it may be removed before it is able to attack, reducing the value of the Combo effect.
In Constructed, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil could be used in a tempo focused Rogue deck, perhaps in combination with Charge minions to activate the Combo effect as a finisher.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens