Tinker's Sharpsword Oil — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is another tempo focused card given to Rogue in Goblins vs Gnomes. If you are able to Combo it, it can be viewed as 9 damage for 3 Mana, if the buff is placed on a standard Wicked Knife. However, there are some issues with the card. Occasionally, you will be forced to play a minion first to activate the Combo effect. In these situations, if the buff goes onto the minion you just played, it may be removed before it is able to attack, reducing the value of the Combo effect.
In Constructed, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil could be used in a tempo focused Rogue deck, perhaps in combination with Charge minions to activate the Combo effect as a finisher.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Tinker's Sharpsword Oil
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 19 spells, 11 minions
|1,780||Apr 23 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists