Tinker's Sharpsword Oil — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is another tempo focused card given to Rogue in Goblins vs Gnomes. If you are able to Combo it, it can be viewed as 9 damage for 3 Mana, if the buff is placed on a standard Wicked Knife. However, there are some issues with the card. Occasionally, you will be forced to play a minion first to activate the Combo effect. In these situations, if the buff goes onto the minion you just played, it may be removed before it is able to attack, reducing the value of the Combo effect.
In Constructed, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil could be used in a tempo focused Rogue deck, perhaps in combination with Charge minions to activate the Combo effect as a finisher.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Tinker's Sharpsword Oil
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 19 spells, 11 minions
|1,780||Apr 23 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide