Tinker's Sharpsword Oil
Table of Contents
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is another tempo focused card given to Rogue in Goblins vs Gnomes. If you are able to Combo it, it can be viewed as 9 damage for 3 Mana, if the buff is placed on a standard Wicked Knife. However, there are some issues with the card. Occasionally, you will be forced to play a minion first to activate the Combo effect. In these situations, if the buff goes onto the minion you just played, it may be removed before it is able to attack, reducing the value of the Combo effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil could be used in a tempo focused Rogue deck, perhaps in combination with Charge minions to activate the Combo effect as a finisher.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper