Tinker's Sharpsword Oil — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is another tempo focused card given to Rogue in Goblins vs Gnomes. If you are able to Combo it, it can be viewed as 9 damage for 3 Mana, if the buff is placed on a standard. However, there are some issues with the card. Occasionally, you will be forced to play a minion first to activate the Combo effect. In these situations, if the buff goes onto the minion you just played, it may be removed before it is able to attack, reducing the value of the Combo effect.
In Constructed, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil could be used in a tempo focused Rogue deck, perhaps in combination with Charge minions to activate the Combo effect as a finisher.
Tinker's Sharpsword Oil is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck