Valeera the Hollow — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Valeera the Hollow is a Rogue-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Valeera the Hollow is a powerful Legendary Rogue hero card. The Battlecry effect makes it a great tool for stalling an extra turn if your opponent has lethal available. More importantly, the card also creates a new passive Hero Power, Death's Shadow, which adds a copy of Shadow Reflection to your hand each turn. Shadow Reflection will continually copy the most recent card you have played, opening up powerful combos if you decide to use it. The Shadow Reflection copy is Discarded at the end of your turn if you do not use it and a new card is generated the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Valeera the Hollow is a solid choice for Rogue decks that intend to play past turn 10. It opens up new Control possibilities for Rogues, effectively allowing an extra card to be played each turn for free.
Valeera the Hollow is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter