Valeera the Hollow — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Valeera the Hollow is a Rogue-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Valeera the Hollow is a powerful Legendary Rogue hero card. The Battlecry effect makes it a great tool for stalling an extra turn if your opponent has lethal available. More importantly, the card also creates a new passive Hero Power,, which adds a copy of to your hand each turn. Shadow Reflection will continually copy the most recent card you have played, opening up powerful combos if you decide to use it. The Shadow Reflection copy is Discarded at the end of your turn if you do not use it and a new card is generated the following turn.
In Constructed, Valeera the Hollow is a solid choice for Rogue decks that intend to play past turn 10. It opens up new Control possibilities for Rogues, effectively allowing an extra card to be played each turn for free.
Valeera the Hollow is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List