Violet Haze — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Violet Haze is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Haze is a solid resource generation tool. As the cards are generated, it provides free resources that can greatly help in long games where fatigue damage is an issue. However, the nature of the card's effect is very random and the value it offers greatly varies when compared to direct card draw.
Violet Haze is far too inconsistent to see Constructed play.
In Arena, Violet Haze is a reasonable card. The natural tempo-oriented nature of the Rogue class naturally allowed it to maintain control of the board. However, it is vulnerable to running out of cards which Violet Haze can help prevent.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck