Violet Haze — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Violet Haze is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Haze is a solid resource generation tool. As the cards are generated, it provides free resources that can greatly help in long games where fatigue damage is an issue. However, the nature of the card's effect is very random and the value it offers greatly varies when compared to direct card draw.
Violet Haze is far too inconsistent to see Constructed play.
In Arena, Violet Haze is a reasonable card. The natural tempo-oriented nature of the Rogue class naturally allowed it to maintain control of the board. However, it is vulnerable to running out of cards which Violet Haze can help prevent.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck