Violet Haze — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Violet Haze is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Haze is a solid resource generation tool. As the cards are generated, it provides free resources that can greatly help in long games where fatigue damage is an issue. However, the nature of the card's effect is very random and the value it offers greatly varies when compared to direct card draw.
Violet Haze is far too inconsistent to see Constructed play.
In Arena, Violet Haze is a reasonable card. The natural tempo-oriented nature of the Rogue class naturally allowed it to maintain control of the board. However, it is vulnerable to running out of cards which Violet Haze can help prevent.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck