Violet Haze — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Violet Haze is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Haze is a solid resource generation tool. As the cards are generated, it provides free resources that can greatly help in long games where fatigue damage is an issue. However, the nature of the card's effect is very random and the value it offers greatly varies when compared to direct card draw.
Violet Haze is far too inconsistent to see Constructed play.
In Arena, Violet Haze is a reasonable card. The natural tempo-oriented nature of the Rogue class naturally allowed it to maintain control of the board. However, it is vulnerable to running out of cards which Violet Haze can help prevent.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide