Violet Haze — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Violet Haze is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Haze is a solid resource generation tool. As the cards are generated, it provides free resources that can greatly help in long games where fatigue damage is an issue. However, the nature of the card's effect is very random and the value it offers greatly varies when compared to direct card draw.
Violet Haze is far too inconsistent to see Constructed play.
In Arena, Violet Haze is a reasonable card. The natural tempo-oriented nature of the Rogue class naturally allowed it to maintain control of the board. However, it is vulnerable to running out of cards which Violet Haze can help prevent.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards