WANTED! — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
WANTED! is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
WANTED! is a very poor card for 4 Mana. Although a copy ofmay be generated if it kills a minion, the resulting net of 3 damage for 3 Mana is still incredibly poor compared to other removal spells in the game.
WANTED! is a very weak card that should not be considered for Constructed play.
WANTED! is a fairly weak card in Arena. Although the card is very inefficient for its Mana Cost, removal spells are highly desirable in Arena so the card can be considered if amongst other poor options.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck