WANTED! — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
WANTED! is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
WANTED! is a very poor card for 4 Mana. Although a copy ofmay be generated if it kills a minion, the resulting net of 3 damage for 3 Mana is still incredibly poor compared to other removal spells in the game.
WANTED! is a very weak card that should not be considered for Constructed play.
WANTED! is a fairly weak card in Arena. Although the card is very inefficient for its Mana Cost, removal spells are highly desirable in Arena so the card can be considered if amongst other poor options.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens