Air Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Air Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Air Elemental is a resilient minion that also functions as a cheap activator for Elemental Synergy cards. As it cannot be targeted by Spells or Hero Powers, it serves as a great turn 1 play and forces opponents to trade into it or kill it with an AoE Spell on a later turn.
In Constructed, Air Elemental is a solid card for Elemental decks. Having access to a 1-Mana Elemental in hand can often be invaluable, ensuring Elemental synergy effects can be activated and no value is lost.
In Arena, Air Elemental is a weak card. 1-Mana minions tend to be undesirable in Arena is they will often by removed by an opposing 2-drop and Air Elemental is no exception.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck