Air Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Air Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Air Elemental is a resilient minion that also functions as a cheap activator for Elemental Synergy cards. As it cannot be targeted by Spells or Hero Powers, it serves as a great turn 1 play and forces opponents to trade into it or kill it with an AoE Spell on a later turn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Air Elemental is a solid card for Elemental decks. Having access to a 1-Mana Elemental in hand can often be invaluable, ensuring Elemental synergy effects can be activated and no value is lost.
In Arena, Air Elemental is a weak card. 1-Mana minions tend to be undesirable in Arena is they will often by removed by an opposing 2-drop and Air Elemental is no exception.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild