Al'Akir the Windlord — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Al'Akir the Windlord is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Al'Akir the Windlord can seem to be a relatively poor minion in isolation, however when combined with buffs like Rockbiter Weapon or Flametongue Totem, it is a very efficient finisher that can also be used as an emergency board control tool. This sort of flexibility leads to it being a very common choice in Midrange Shaman decks.
2. Constructed Play
Al'Akir the Windlord is commonly used as a finisher in Midrange Shaman decks. The choice of finisher in Midrange Shaman decks usually comes down to either Bloodlust or Al'Akir plus Rockbiter Weapon or Flametongue Totem, with both options having their own merits.
Al'Akir the Windlord is a fairly strong card in Arena, although it requires buffs in order to realise its full potential, which may lead to other Legendary options being a superior choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard