Al'Akir the Windlord
Table of Contents
Al'Akir the Windlord is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Al'Akir the Windlord can seem to be a relatively poor minion in isolation, however when combined with buffs like Rockbiter Weapon or Flametongue Totem, it is a very efficient finisher that can also be used as an emergency board control tool. This sort of flexibility leads to it being a very common choice in Midrange Shaman decks.
2. Constructed Play
Al'Akir the Windlord is commonly used as a finisher in Midrange Shaman decks. The choice of finisher in Midrange Shaman decks usually comes down to either Bloodlust or Al'Akir plus Rockbiter Weapon or Flametongue Totem, with both options having their own merits.
Al'Akir the Windlord is a fairly strong card in Arena, although it requires buffs in order to realise its full potential, which may lead to other Legendary options being a superior choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists