Al'Akir the Windlord — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Al'Akir the Windlord is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Al'Akir the Windlord can seem to be a relatively poor minion in isolation, however when combined with buffs like Rockbiter Weapon or Flametongue Totem, it is a very efficient finisher that can also be used as an emergency board control tool. This sort of flexibility leads to it being a very common choice in Midrange Shaman decks.
Al'Akir the Windlord is commonly used as a finisher in Midrange Shaman decks. The choice of finisher in Midrange Shaman decks usually comes down to either Bloodlust or Al'Akir plus Rockbiter Weapon or Flametongue Totem, with both options having their own merits.
Al'Akir the Windlord is a fairly strong card in Arena, although it requires buffs in order to realise its full potential, which may lead to other Legendary options being a superior choice.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike