Al'Akir the Windlord — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Al'Akir the Windlord is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Al'Akir the Windlord can seem to be a relatively poor minion in isolation, however when combined with buffs like Flametongue Totem, it is a very efficient finisher that can also be used as an emergency board control tool. This sort of flexibility leads to it being a very common choice in Midrange Shaman decks.or
Al'Akir the Windlord is commonly used as a finisher in Midrange Shaman decks. The choice of finisher in Midrange Shaman decks usually comes down to either Bloodlust or Al'Akir plus Flametongue Totem, with both options having their own merits.or
Al'Akir the Windlord is a fairly strong card in Arena, although it requires buffs in order to realise its full potential, which may lead to other Legendary options being a superior choice.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens