Table of Contents
Ancestral Healing is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancestral Healing is a very poor and situational card, that provides situational value at best. Although 0 Mana cards after often powerful because of the Tempo they can create, Ancestral Healing does not really add any value to the board, which means you are simply wasting additional resources.
2. Constructed Play
Ancestral Healing is an extremely poor card in Constructed that should not be included in any deck if you are aiming to be competitive.
Ancestral Healing is no longer available in Arena
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists