Ancestral Healing — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ancestral Healing is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancestral Healing is a very poor and situational card, that provides situational value at best. Although 0 Mana cards after often powerful because of the Tempo they can create, Ancestral Healing does not really add any value to the board, which means you are simply wasting additional resources.
2. Constructed Play
Ancestral Healing is an extremely poor card in Constructed that should not be included in any deck if you are aiming to be competitive.
Ancestral Healing is no longer available in Arena
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please