Avalanche — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Avalanche is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Against 3 minions, Avalanche deals 6 damage for 4 Mana, as well as preventing some damage. This should be good enough to slow down aggressive decks that rely on a wide board. The downside is that against one or two minions, the card is poor value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Avalanche serves the purpose of defending against aggressive decks. This makes it a good card to play in Control archetypes. In Aggro archetypes, the opponent will not have three minions often enough to get value from the card.
In Arena, Avalanche is a good card. There will often be three targets available, and the Freeze effect will also help with trades on board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild