Avalanche — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Avalanche is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Against 3 minions, Avalanche deals 6 damage for 4 Mana, as well as preventing some damage. This should be good enough to slow down aggressive decks that rely on a wide board. The downside is that against one or two minions, the card is poor value.
In Constructed play, Avalanche serves the purpose of defending against aggressive decks. This makes it a good card to play in Control archetypes. In Aggro archetypes, the opponent will not have three minions often enough to get value from the card.
In Arena, Avalanche is a good card. There will often be three targets available, and the Freeze effect will also help with trades on board.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List