Avalanche — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Avalanche is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Against 3 minions, Avalanche deals 6 damage for 4 Mana, as well as preventing some damage. This should be good enough to slow down aggressive decks that rely on a wide board. The downside is that against one or two minions, the card is poor value.
In Constructed play, Avalanche serves the purpose of defending against aggressive decks. This makes it a good card to play in Control archetypes. In Aggro archetypes, the opponent will not have three minions often enough to get value from the card.
In Arena, Avalanche is a good card. There will often be three targets available, and the Freeze effect will also help with trades on board.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck