Avalanche — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Avalanche is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Against 3 minions, Avalanche deals 6 damage for 4 Mana, as well as preventing some damage. This should be good enough to slow down aggressive decks that rely on a wide board. The downside is that against one or two minions, the card is poor value.
In Constructed play, Avalanche serves the purpose of defending against aggressive decks. This makes it a good card to play in Control archetypes. In Aggro archetypes, the opponent will not have three minions often enough to get value from the card.
In Arena, Avalanche is a good card. There will often be three targets available, and the Freeze effect will also help with trades on board.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck