Avalanche — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Avalanche is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Against 3 minions, Avalanche deals 6 damage for 4 Mana, as well as preventing some damage. This should be good enough to slow down aggressive decks that rely on a wide board. The downside is that against one or two minions, the card is poor value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Avalanche serves the purpose of defending against aggressive decks. This makes it a good card to play in Control archetypes. In Aggro archetypes, the opponent will not have three minions often enough to get value from the card.
In Arena, Avalanche is a good card. There will often be three targets available, and the Freeze effect will also help with trades on board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior