Beakered Lightning — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Beakered Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beakered Lightning is a cheap AoE spell that comes at the expense of a hefty Overload cost. As the spell costs 0 Mana before the Overload effect is taken into account, it is a great spell for regaining board control for huge swings in tempo.
Beakered Lightning does not see regular Constructed play as most Shaman decks are tempo-oriented and would take too much collateral damage from the board-wide AoE damage.
Beakered Lightning is a fairly Poor card in Arena. Although AoE effects are highly desirable in Arena, it requires being behind on the board to offer good value, which is a position no Arena deck should intentionally want to be in.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards