Beakered Lightning — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Beakered Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beakered Lightning is a cheap AoE spell that comes at the expense of a hefty Overload cost. As the spell costs 0 Mana before the Overload effect is taken into account, it is a great spell for regaining board control for huge swings in tempo.
Beakered Lightning does not see regular Constructed play as most Shaman decks are tempo-oriented and would take too much collateral damage from the board-wide AoE damage.
Beakered Lightning is a fairly Poor card in Arena. Although AoE effects are highly desirable in Arena, it requires being behind on the board to offer good value, which is a position no Arena deck should intentionally want to be in.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck