Beakered Lightning — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Beakered Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beakered Lightning is a cheap AoE spell that comes at the expense of a hefty Overload cost. As the spell costs 0 Mana before the Overload effect is taken into account, it is a great spell for regaining board control for huge swings in tempo.
Beakered Lightning does not see regular Constructed play as most Shaman decks are tempo-oriented and would take too much collateral damage from the board-wide AoE damage.
Beakered Lightning is a fairly Poor card in Arena. Although AoE effects are highly desirable in Arena, it requires being behind on the board to offer good value, which is a position no Arena deck should intentionally want to be in.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck