Beakered Lightning — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Beakered Lightning is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Beakered Lightning is a cheap AoE spell that comes at the expense of a hefty Overload cost. As the spell costs 0 Mana before the Overload effect is taken into account, it is a great spell for regaining board control for huge swings in tempo.
Beakered Lightning does not see regular Constructed play as most Shaman decks are tempo-oriented and would take too much collateral damage from the board-wide AoE damage.
Beakered Lightning is a fairly Poor card in Arena. Although AoE effects are highly desirable in Arena, it requires being behind on the board to offer good value, which is a position no Arena deck should intentionally want to be in.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck