Table of Contents
Charged Hammer is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Charged Hammer is a unique Weapon with the ability to transform your Hero Power into an extremely powerful effect. However, it is a very slow investment, as you will need 4 turns in order to exhaust this Weapon completely, or overwrite it with an additional Weapon. The new Hero Power can also be a drawback, since many of Shaman's cards rely on the ability to generate Totems in order to have a strong effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Charged Hammer may be too slow to represent strong value in a fast meta. However, if the meta is filled with slower Control decks, this can be a fantastic tool to generate a lot of value over the course of a game.
Charged Hammer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists