Charged Hammer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Charged Hammer is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charged Hammer is a unique Weapon with the ability to transform your Hero Power into an extremely powerful effect. However, it is a very slow investment, as you will need 4 turns in order to exhaust this Weapon completely, or overwrite it with an additional Weapon. The new Hero Power can also be a drawback, since many of Shaman's cards rely on the ability to generate Totems in order to have a strong effect.
In Constructed, Charged Hammer may be too slow to represent strong value in a fast meta. However, if the meta is filled with slower Control decks, this can be a fantastic tool to generate a lot of value over the course of a game.
Charged Hammer is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck