Charged Hammer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Charged Hammer is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charged Hammer is a unique Weapon with the ability to transform your Hero Power into an extremely powerful effect. However, it is a very slow investment, as you will need 4 turns in order to exhaust this Weapon completely, or overwrite it with an additional Weapon. The new Hero Power can also be a drawback, since many of Shaman's cards rely on the ability to generate Totems in order to have a strong effect.
In Constructed, Charged Hammer may be too slow to represent strong value in a fast meta. However, if the meta is filled with slower Control decks, this can be a fantastic tool to generate a lot of value over the course of a game.
Charged Hammer is no longer available in Arena.
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Warcraft 3 E3 Trailer, Diablo 2 LoD Final Cinematic and Overwatch 2 4 and 8K Remasters
- Charity Server Blades Arrive Damaged to Collectors
- Hearthstone 16.0.5 Balance Update Notes: December 19th
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Release Date Is Januay 28th 2020
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player
- Deathrattle Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - Jalexander's Top 100 Legend
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Dragon Handlock Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - ProBeater's Rank 3 Legend