Charged Hammer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Charged Hammer is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charged Hammer is a unique Weapon with the ability to transform your Hero Power into an extremely powerful effect. However, it is a very slow investment, as you will need 4 turns in order to exhaust this Weapon completely, or overwrite it with an additional Weapon. The new Hero Power can also be a drawback, since many of Shaman's cards rely on the ability to generate Totems in order to have a strong effect.
In Constructed, Charged Hammer may be too slow to represent strong value in a fast meta. However, if the meta is filled with slower Control decks, this can be a fantastic tool to generate a lot of value over the course of a game.
Charged Hammer is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike