Charged Hammer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Charged Hammer is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Charged Hammer is a unique Weapon with the ability to transform your Hero Power into an extremely powerful effect. However, it is a very slow investment, as you will need 4 turns in order to exhaust this Weapon completely, or overwrite it with an additional Weapon. The new Hero Power can also be a drawback, since many of Shaman's cards rely on the ability to generate Totems in order to have a strong effect.
In Constructed, Charged Hammer may be too slow to represent strong value in a fast meta. However, if the meta is filled with slower Control decks, this can be a fantastic tool to generate a lot of value over the course of a game.
Charged Hammer is no longer available in Arena.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale