Crackle — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Crackle is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crackle is a strong card with a high level of variance. While rolling a 6 on Crackle can swing the game enormously in your favour, if you are able to remove a large minion with it, rolling a 3 in these situations can be equally devastating.
In Constructed, you will usually have to make the choice between the consistency ofor the swing potential of Crackle in a standard Midrange Shaman deck. Alternatively, there is the potential for running both in a more aggressive Shaman as finishing burst damage.
Crackle is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List