Crackle — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Crackle is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crackle is a strong card with a high level of variance. While rolling a 6 on Crackle can swing the game enormously in your favour, if you are able to remove a large minion with it, rolling a 3 in these situations can be equally devastating.
In Constructed, you will usually have to make the choice between the consistency ofor the swing potential of Crackle in a standard Midrange Shaman deck. Alternatively, there is the potential for running both in a more aggressive Shaman as finishing burst damage.
Crackle is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens