Crackle — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Crackle is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crackle is a strong card with a high level of variance. While rolling a 6 on Crackle can swing the game enormously in your favour, if you are able to remove a large minion with it, rolling a 3 in these situations can be equally devastating.
In Constructed, you will usually have to make the choice between the consistency ofor the swing potential of Crackle in a standard Midrange Shaman deck. Alternatively, there is the potential for running both in a more aggressive Shaman as finishing burst damage.
Crackle is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck