Table of Contents
Crackle is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crackle is a strong card with a high level of variance. While rolling a 6 on Crackle can swing the game enormously in your favour, if you are able to remove a large minion with it, rolling a 3 in these situations can be equally devastating.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, you will usually have to make the choice between the consistency of Lightning Bolt or the swing potential of Crackle in a standard Midrange Shaman deck. Alternatively, there is the potential for running both in a more aggressive Shaman as finishing burst damage.
Crackle is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Aggro Shaman Deck
- Wild Mech Shaman Deck
- Wild Midrange Shaman Deck
- Wild Malygos OTK Shaman Deck
- Wild Aggro Jade Shaman Deck
- Cheap Shaman Wild Deck
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper