Crackle — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Crackle is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crackle is a strong card with a high level of variance. While rolling a 6 on Crackle can swing the game enormously in your favour, if you are able to remove a large minion with it, rolling a 3 in these situations can be equally devastating.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, you will usually have to make the choice between the consistency of Lightning Bolt or the swing potential of Crackle in a standard Midrange Shaman deck. Alternatively, there is the potential for running both in a more aggressive Shaman as finishing burst damage.
Crackle is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Mech Shaman Deck
- Wild Aggro Shaman Deck
- Wild Midrange Shaman Deck
- Wild Malygos OTK Shaman Deck
- Wild Aggro Jade Shaman Deck
- Cheap Shaman Wild Deck
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day