Table of Contents
Crackle is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crackle is a strong card with a high level of variance. While rolling a 6 on Crackle can swing the game enormously in your favour, if you are able to remove a large minion with it, rolling a 3 in these situations can be equally devastating.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, you will usually have to make the choice between the consistency of Lightning Bolt or the swing potential of Crackle in a standard Midrange Shaman deck. Alternatively, there is the potential for running both in a more aggressive Shaman as finishing burst damage.
Crackle is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Aggro Jade Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Malygos OTK Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Fel Reaver Mech Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Shaman Wild Deck
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists