Crushing Hand — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Crushing Hand is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crushing Hand is a powerful removal spell capable of dealing with almost any minion. The low Mana and high Overload Cost means the spell is a great tool for causing huge tempo swings against strong boards.
In Constructed, the combination of being both a great tempo and removal card makes Crushing Hand a great choice for any Shaman deck.
In Arena, Crushing Hand is an excellent card. Not only is it highly desirable as a removal spell but the low Mana cost allows for powerful tempo plays to gain control of the board, which is pivotal in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens