Crushing Hand — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Crushing Hand is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crushing Hand is a powerful removal spell capable of dealing with almost any minion. The low Mana and high Overload Cost means the spell is a great tool for causing huge tempo swings against strong boards.
In Constructed, the combination of being both a great tempo and removal card makes Crushing Hand a great choice for any Shaman deck.
In Arena, Crushing Hand is an excellent card. Not only is it highly desirable as a removal spell but the low Mana cost allows for powerful tempo plays to gain control of the board, which is pivotal in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge