Crushing Hand — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Crushing Hand is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crushing Hand is a powerful removal spell capable of dealing with almost any minion. The low Mana and high Overload Cost means the spell is a great tool for causing huge tempo swings against strong boards.
In Constructed, the combination of being both a great tempo and removal card makes Crushing Hand a great choice for any Shaman deck.
In Arena, Crushing Hand is an excellent card. Not only is it highly desirable as a removal spell but the low Mana cost allows for powerful tempo plays to gain control of the board, which is pivotal in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck