Crushing Hand — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Crushing Hand is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crushing Hand is a powerful removal spell capable of dealing with almost any minion. The low Mana and high Overload Cost means the spell is a great tool for causing huge tempo swings against strong boards.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the combination of being both a great tempo and removal card makes Crushing Hand a great choice for any Shaman deck.
In Arena, Crushing Hand is an excellent card. Not only is it highly desirable as a removal spell but the low Mana cost allows for powerful tempo plays to gain control of the board, which is pivotal in Arena.
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard