Devolve — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Devolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Devolve is a unique board control card that aims to lower the strength of enemy minions on the board. The problem with the card is that a minion one Mana lower in cost does not always result in lower stats. The primary strength of the card is that you are able to avoid triggering Deathrattle effects and minions your opponent wishes to resurrect later in the game.
2. Constructed Play
Devolve is a strong tech card against decks that rely on resurrecting minions. Overall, it is not an essential card and the same results can be obtained by using Hex, without the associated risk.
In Arena, Devolve is a weak card. As it does not kill any minions directly, it often results in loss of card advantage for an effect which is underwhelming.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT 2017 World Championship Finals Result
- HCT 2017 World Championship Deciders & Quarterfinals Recap
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 2 Recap
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 1 Recap
- Peter Whalen and Mike Donais on K&C Card Design
- Daily Login Rewards Coming For World Championships
- Tavern Brawl: Hall of Champions
- What's the Move #13 - A Beginner-Friendly Episode
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Elemental Mage Deck List
- Hearthstone 80g quest TRADING
- Big Spell Mage
- Warrior Dungeon Run
- Dragon Priest Deck List
- HCT World Championships 2017
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.