Devolve — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Devolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devolve is a unique board control card that aims to lower the strength of enemy minions on the board. The problem with the card is that a minion one Mana lower in cost does not always result in lower stats. The primary strength of the card is that you are able to avoid triggering Deathrattle effects and minions your opponent wishes to resurrect later in the game.
Devolve is a strong tech card against decks that rely on resurrecting minions. Overall, it is not an essential card and the same results can be obtained by using, without the associated risk.
Devolve is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck