Table of Contents
Devolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Devolve is a unique board control card that aims to lower the strength of enemy minions on the board. The problem with the card is that a minion one Mana lower in cost does not always result in lower stats. The primary strength of the card is that you are able to avoid triggering Deathrattle effects and minions your opponent wishes to resurrect later in the game.
2. Constructed Play
Devolve is a strong tech card against decks that rely on resurrecting minions. Overall, it is not an essential card and the same results can be obtained by using Hex, without the associated risk.
In Arena, Devolve is a weak card. As it does not kill any minions directly, it often results in loss of card advantage for an effect which is underwhelming.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper