Devolve — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Devolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devolve is a unique board control card that aims to lower the strength of enemy minions on the board. The problem with the card is that a minion one Mana lower in cost does not always result in lower stats. The primary strength of the card is that you are able to avoid triggering Deathrattle effects and minions your opponent wishes to resurrect later in the game.
Devolve is a strong tech card against decks that rely on resurrecting minions. Overall, it is not an essential card and the same results can be obtained by using, without the associated risk.
Devolve is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List