Devolve — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Devolve is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Devolve is a unique board control card that aims to lower the strength of enemy minions on the board. The problem with the card is that a minion one Mana lower in cost does not always result in lower stats. The primary strength of the card is that you are able to avoid triggering Deathrattle effects and minions your opponent wishes to resurrect later in the game.
2. Constructed Play
Devolve is a strong tech card against decks that rely on resurrecting minions. Overall, it is not an essential card and the same results can be obtained by using Hex, without the associated risk.
Devolve is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior