Dunemaul Shaman — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Dunemaul Shaman is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dunemaul Shaman is a card with a big drawback, but a potentially huge payoff. If you are able to keep your opponent's board clear using your removal spells, then Dunemaul Shaman represents 10 damage per turn to your opponent for an extremely low Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Contructed, Dunemaul Shaman should only be included in an aggressive Shaman deck. Due to the low Health and random effect, you will not want to use this card to be clearing minions. The goal should be to keep your opponent's board clear and try to guarantee damage to your opponent's Hero.
Dunemaul Shaman is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest