Table of Contents
Dunemaul Shaman is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dunemaul Shaman is a card with a big drawback, but a potentially huge payoff. If you are able to keep your opponent's board clear using your removal spells, then Dunemaul Shaman represents 10 damage per turn to your opponent for an extremely low Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Contructed, Dunemaul Shaman should only be included in an aggressive Shaman deck. Due to the low Health and random effect, you will not want to use this card to be clearing minions. The goal should be to keep your opponent's board clear and try to guarantee damage to your opponent's Hero.
Dunemaul Shaman is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists