Dunemaul Shaman — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Dunemaul Shaman is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dunemaul Shaman is a card with a big drawback, but a potentially huge payoff. If you are able to keep your opponent's board clear using your removal spells, then Dunemaul Shaman represents 10 damage per turn to your opponent for an extremely low Mana cost.
In Contructed, Dunemaul Shaman should only be included in an aggressive Shaman deck. Due to the low Health and random effect, you will not want to use this card to be clearing minions. The goal should be to keep your opponent's board clear and try to guarantee damage to your opponent's Hero.
Dunemaul Shaman is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck