Dunemaul Shaman — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Dunemaul Shaman is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dunemaul Shaman is a card with a big drawback, but a potentially huge payoff. If you are able to keep your opponent's board clear using your removal spells, then Dunemaul Shaman represents 10 damage per turn to your opponent for an extremely low Mana cost.
In Contructed, Dunemaul Shaman should only be included in an aggressive Shaman deck. Due to the low Health and random effect, you will not want to use this card to be clearing minions. The goal should be to keep your opponent's board clear and try to guarantee damage to your opponent's Hero.
Dunemaul Shaman is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck