Dunemaul Shaman — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Dunemaul Shaman is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dunemaul Shaman is a card with a big drawback, but a potentially huge payoff. If you are able to keep your opponent's board clear using your removal spells, then Dunemaul Shaman represents 10 damage per turn to your opponent for an extremely low Mana cost.
In Contructed, Dunemaul Shaman should only be included in an aggressive Shaman deck. Due to the low Health and random effect, you will not want to use this card to be clearing minions. The goal should be to keep your opponent's board clear and try to guarantee damage to your opponent's Hero.
Dunemaul Shaman is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck