Table of Contents
Elemental Destruction is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Elemental Destruction is an enormously powerful board clear for its Mana cost. However, the 5 Mana Overload drawback is incredibly severe and will often lock you out of an entire turn. This will allow your opponent time to refil the board, weakening the effect of your board clear.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Elemental Destruction can be used in a Shaman Control deck, but is best saved as a late-game option, when you can use it to clear a board you have fallen behind on, and then drop your own minions on the same turn to consolidate a board advantage.
Elemental Destruction is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists