Elemental Destruction — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Elemental Destruction is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elemental Destruction is an enormously powerful board clear for its Mana cost. However, the 5 Mana Overload drawback is incredibly severe and will often lock you out of an entire turn. This will allow your opponent time to refil the board, weakening the effect of your board clear.
In Constructed, Elemental Destruction can be used in a Shaman Control deck, but is best saved as a late-game option, when you can use it to clear a board you have fallen behind on, and then drop your own minions on the same turn to consolidate a board advantage.
Elemental Destruction is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge