Elemental Destruction — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Elemental Destruction is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elemental Destruction is an enormously powerful board clear for its Mana cost. However, the 5 Mana Overload drawback is incredibly severe and will often lock you out of an entire turn. This will allow your opponent time to refil the board, weakening the effect of your board clear.
In Constructed, Elemental Destruction can be used in a Shaman Control deck, but is best saved as a late-game option, when you can use it to clear a board you have fallen behind on, and then drop your own minions on the same turn to consolidate a board advantage.
Elemental Destruction is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike