Elemental Destruction — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Elemental Destruction is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elemental Destruction is an enormously powerful board clear for its Mana cost. However, the 5 Mana Overload drawback is incredibly severe and will often lock you out of an entire turn. This will allow your opponent time to refil the board, weakening the effect of your board clear.
In Constructed, Elemental Destruction can be used in a Shaman Control deck, but is best saved as a late-game option, when you can use it to clear a board you have fallen behind on, and then drop your own minions on the same turn to consolidate a board advantage.
Elemental Destruction is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck