Elemental Destruction — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Elemental Destruction is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elemental Destruction is an enormously powerful board clear for its Mana cost. However, the 5 Mana Overload drawback is incredibly severe and will often lock you out of an entire turn. This will allow your opponent time to refil the board, weakening the effect of your board clear.
In Constructed, Elemental Destruction can be used in a Shaman Control deck, but is best saved as a late-game option, when you can use it to clear a board you have fallen behind on, and then drop your own minions on the same turn to consolidate a board advantage.
Elemental Destruction is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List