Far Sight — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Far Sight is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Far Sight is a highly situational card. Although it can sometimes hit a huge card that will create you an advantage on a following turn, a lot of the time it will hit a smaller card that does not benefit from the discount, making it simply an expensive cycle card.
Far Sight is a very poor card in Constructed. Generally it is only used in very heavy Control decks, and combo decks that are just aiming to cycle through their deck at any cost.
Far Sight is a poor card in Arena, since you are forced to draft a large number of early game cards in order to have a consistent Mana curve, most of the time Far Sight will just hit a cheap card, providing no great benefit.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens