Far Sight — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Far Sight is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Far Sight is a highly situational card. Although it can sometimes hit a huge card that will create you an advantage on a following turn, a lot of the time it will hit a smaller card that does not benefit from the discount, making it simply an expensive cycle card.
Far Sight is a very poor card in Constructed. Generally it is only used in very heavy Control decks, and combo decks that are just aiming to cycle through their deck at any cost.
Far Sight is a poor card in Arena, since you are forced to draft a large number of early game cards in order to have a consistent Mana curve, most of the time Far Sight will just hit a cheap card, providing no great benefit.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck