Table of Contents
Far Sight is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Far Sight is a highly situational card. Although it can sometimes hit a huge card that will create you an advantage on a following turn, a lot of the time it will hit a smaller card that does not benefit from the discount, making it simply an expensive cycle card.
2. Constructed Play
Far Sight is a very poor card in Constructed. Generally it is only used in very heavy Control decks, and combo decks that are just aiming to cycle through their deck at any cost.
Far Sight is a poor card in Arena, since you are forced to draft a large number of early game cards in order to have a consistent Mana curve, most of the time Far Sight will just hit a cheap card, providing no great benefit.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists