Table of Contents
Far Sight is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Far Sight is a highly situational card. Although it can sometimes hit a huge card that will create you an advantage on a following turn, a lot of the time it will hit a smaller card that does not benefit from the discount, making it simply an expensive cycle card.
2. Constructed Play
Far Sight is a very poor card in Constructed. Generally it is only used in very heavy Control decks, and combo decks that are just aiming to cycle through their deck at any cost.
Far Sight is a poor card in Arena, since you are forced to draft a large number of early game cards in order to have a consistent Mana curve, most of the time Far Sight will just hit a cheap card, providing no great benefit.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper