Far Sight — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Far Sight is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Far Sight is a highly situational card. Although it can sometimes hit a huge card that will create you an advantage on a following turn, a lot of the time it will hit a smaller card that does not benefit from the discount, making it simply an expensive cycle card.
Far Sight is a very poor card in Constructed. Generally it is only used in very heavy Control decks, and combo decks that are just aiming to cycle through their deck at any cost.
Far Sight is a poor card in Arena, since you are forced to draft a large number of early game cards in order to have a consistent Mana curve, most of the time Far Sight will just hit a cheap card, providing no great benefit.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List