Fire Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Elemental is one of the best Shaman class cards. The combination of its large body with the ability to potentially destroy a minion as it comes into play makes it represent a huge Tempo swing in the mid-game, which is a very important thing to have access to.
Fire Elemental is a core card in any Control or Midrange Shaman deck due to its overall utility and value. Aggro Shamans are usually too fast to consider including a 6 Mana minion in their deck, so these decks usually pass it up in favour of faster, more aggressive minions.
Fire Elemental is an incredible card in Arena. It does not diminish in value with each additional one that you draft and you should be more than happy to pick every one you are offered as long as you do not have too many late-game cards already.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List