Fire Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Elemental is one of the best Shaman class cards. The combination of its large body with the ability to potentially destroy a minion as it comes into play makes it represent a huge Tempo swing in the mid-game, which is a very important thing to have access to.
Fire Elemental is a core card in any Control or Midrange Shaman deck due to its overall utility and value. Aggro Shamans are usually too fast to consider including a 6 Mana minion in their deck, so these decks usually pass it up in favour of faster, more aggressive minions.
Fire Elemental is an incredible card in Arena. It does not diminish in value with each additional one that you draft and you should be more than happy to pick every one you are offered as long as you do not have too many late-game cards already.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter