Fire Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Elemental is one of the best Shaman class cards. The combination of its large body with the ability to potentially destroy a minion as it comes into play makes it represent a huge Tempo swing in the mid-game, which is a very important thing to have access to.
Fire Elemental is a core card in any Control or Midrange Shaman deck due to its overall utility and value. Aggro Shamans are usually too fast to consider including a 6 Mana minion in their deck, so these decks usually pass it up in favour of faster, more aggressive minions.
Fire Elemental is an incredible card in Arena. It does not diminish in value with each additional one that you draft and you should be more than happy to pick every one you are offered as long as you do not have too many late-game cards already.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike