Fire Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Elemental is one of the best Shaman class cards. The combination of its large body with the ability to potentially destroy a minion as it comes into play makes it represent a huge Tempo swing in the mid-game, which is a very important thing to have access to.
Fire Elemental is a core card in any Control or Midrange Shaman deck due to its overall utility and value. Aggro Shamans are usually too fast to consider including a 6 Mana minion in their deck, so these decks usually pass it up in favour of faster, more aggressive minions.
Fire Elemental is an incredible card in Arena. It does not diminish in value with each additional one that you draft and you should be more than happy to pick every one you are offered as long as you do not have too many late-game cards already.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj