Fire Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Fire Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Elemental is one of the best Shaman class cards. The combination of its large body with the ability to potentially destroy a minion as it comes into play makes it represent a huge Tempo swing in the mid-game, which is a very important thing to have access to.
Fire Elemental is a core card in any Control or Midrange Shaman deck due to its overall utility and value. Aggro Shamans are usually too fast to consider including a 6 Mana minion in their deck, so these decks usually pass it up in favour of faster, more aggressive minions.
Fire Elemental is an incredible card in Arena. It does not diminish in value with each additional one that you draft and you should be more than happy to pick every one you are offered as long as you do not have too many late-game cards already.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens