Grumble, Worldshaker — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Grumble, Worldshaker
- 5. Budget Decks with Grumble, Worldshaker
Grumble, Worldshaker is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grumble, Worldshaker is a potentially powerful card that can be used to return minions to your hand for a cheap cost. This effect has great synergy with minions that have powerful Battlecries.
2. Constructed Play
Grumble, Worldshaker has the potential to be really powerful in Constructed play, especially if it can target powerful Battlecry minions, such as Jade Golem cards. However, as Shaman can easily generate cheap token minions, such as Totems, most of the time you will simply be returning cheap minion to your hand that you would rather still be on the board.
Grumble, Worldshaker is an average card in Arena. Despite having strong potential, the Battlecry effect of the card can often be a huge drawback, as you almost always want the strongest board possible in Arena.
4. Meta Decks with Grumble, Worldshaker
Shudderwock Shaman Deck 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero_card
|12,280||Dec 23 2018|
5. Budget Decks with Grumble, Worldshaker
Budget Shudderwock Shaman Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|5,400||Dec 23 2018|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin