Grumble, Worldshaker — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Grumble, Worldshaker is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grumble, Worldshaker is a potentially powerful card that can be used to return minions to your hand for a cheap cost. This effect has great synergy with minions that have powerful Battlecries.
Grumble, Worldshaker has the potential to be really powerful in Constructed play, especially if it can target powerful Battlecry minions, such as Jade Golem cards. However, as Shaman can easily generate cheap token minions, such as Totems, most of the time you will simply be returning cheap minion to your hand that you would rather still be on the board.
Grumble, Worldshaker is an average card in Arena. Despite having strong potential, the Battlecry effect of the card can often be a huge drawback, as you almost always want the strongest board possible in Arena.
Decks with Grumble, Worldshaker
Wild Elemental Shaman Deck Guide 4 spells, 25 minions, 1 hero card
|8,600||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,280||Apr 08 2019|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's