Grumble, Worldshaker — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Grumble, Worldshaker is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grumble, Worldshaker is a potentially powerful card that can be used to return minions to your hand for a cheap cost. This effect has great synergy with minions that have powerful Battlecries.
Grumble, Worldshaker has the potential to be really powerful in Constructed play, especially if it can target powerful Battlecry minions, such as Jade Golem cards. However, as Shaman can easily generate cheap token minions, such as Totems, most of the time you will simply be returning cheap minion to your hand that you would rather still be on the board.
Grumble, Worldshaker is an average card in Arena. Despite having strong potential, the Battlecry effect of the card can often be a huge drawback, as you almost always want the strongest board possible in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens