Healing Rain — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Rain is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Rain is a powerful situational healing card. Although the healing effect is random, it is possible to manipulate the board to gain more benefit from the effect, such as trading off damaged minions. It is perhaps strongest when used with no minions in play, providing a large heal to your Hero for just 3 Mana.
In Constructed, Healing Rain is a solid choice for Control Shaman decks. The large healing effect greatly diminishes the threat of aggressive decks, allowing decks to be more late-game oriented.
In Arena, Healing Rain is a poor card. Healing in general is very poor in Arena and the randomness of the Healing Rain effect makes it even weaker than niche targeted healing effects.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens