Healing Rain — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Rain is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Rain is a powerful situational healing card. Although the healing effect is random, it is possible to manipulate the board to gain more benefit from the effect, such as trading off damaged minions. It is perhaps strongest when used with no minions in play, providing a large heal to your Hero for just 3 Mana.
In Constructed, Healing Rain is a solid choice for Control Shaman decks. The large healing effect greatly diminishes the threat of aggressive decks, allowing decks to be more late-game oriented.
In Arena, Healing Rain is a poor card. Healing in general is very poor in Arena and the randomness of the Healing Rain effect makes it even weaker than niche targeted healing effects.
Decks with Healing Rain
Wild Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,280||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge