Healing Rain — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Rain is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Rain is a powerful situational healing card. Although the healing effect is random, it is possible to manipulate the board to gain more benefit from the effect, such as trading off damaged minions. It is perhaps strongest when used with no minions in play, providing a large heal to your Hero for just 3 Mana.
In Constructed, Healing Rain is a solid choice for Control Shaman decks. The large healing effect greatly diminishes the threat of aggressive decks, allowing decks to be more late-game oriented.
In Arena, Healing Rain is a poor card. Healing in general is very poor in Arena and the randomness of the Healing Rain effect makes it even weaker than niche targeted healing effects.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List