Healing Rain — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Rain is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Rain is a powerful situational healing card. Although the healing effect is random, it is possible to manipulate the board to gain more benefit from the effect, such as trading off damaged minions. It is perhaps strongest when used with no minions in play, providing a large heal to your Hero for just 3 Mana.
In Constructed, Healing Rain is a solid choice for Control Shaman decks. The large healing effect greatly diminishes the threat of aggressive decks, allowing decks to be more late-game oriented.
In Arena, Healing Rain is a poor card. Healing in general is very poor in Arena and the randomness of the Healing Rain effect makes it even weaker than niche targeted healing effects.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck