Healing Rain — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Healing Rain is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Rain is a powerful situational healing card. Although the healing effect is random, it is possible to manipulate the board to gain more benefit from the effect, such as trading off damaged minions. It is perhaps strongest when used with no minions in play, providing a large heal to your Hero for just 3 Mana.
In Constructed, Healing Rain is a solid choice for Control Shaman decks. The large healing effect greatly diminishes the threat of aggressive decks, allowing decks to be more late-game oriented.
In Arena, Healing Rain is a poor card. Healing in general is very poor in Arena and the randomness of the Healing Rain effect makes it even weaker than niche targeted healing effects.
Decks with Healing Rain
Wild Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,280||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?