Hot Spring Guardian — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hot Spring Guardian is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hot Spring Guardian is great 3-Mana minion with a range of uses. As a 2/4 Taunt minion that heals, it is a much more favourable healing option than Earthen Ring Farseer. Additionally, as an Elemental, it can also bring extra value to Elemental synergy decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hot Spring Guardian is a strong card. In can be fit into Elemental Shaman decks as a solid all round card or be used in Control Shaman decks as a great anti-Aggro tool.
In Arena, Hot Spring Guardian is a good card. While having good stats itself, it is also capable of healing friendly minions to allow them to make multiple favourable trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please