Hot Spring Guardian — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hot Spring Guardian is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hot Spring Guardian is great 3-Mana minion with a range of uses. As a 2/4 Taunt minion that heals, it is a much more favourable healing option than Earthen Ring Farseer. Additionally, as an Elemental, it can also bring extra value to Elemental synergy decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hot Spring Guardian is a strong card. In can be fit into Elemental Shaman decks as a solid all round card or be used in Control Shaman decks as a great anti-Aggro tool.
In Arena, Hot Spring Guardian is a good card. While having good stats itself, it is also capable of healing friendly minions to allow them to make multiple favourable trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild