Hot Spring Guardian — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Hot Spring Guardian is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hot Spring Guardian is great 3-Mana minion with a range of uses. As a 2/4 Taunt minion that heals, it is a much more favourable healing option than. Additionally, as an Elemental, it can also bring extra value to Elemental synergy decks.
In Constructed, Hot Spring Guardian is a strong card. In can be fit into Elemental Shaman decks as a solid all round card or be used in Control Shaman decks as a great anti-Aggro tool.
In Arena, Hot Spring Guardian is a good card. While having good stats itself, it is also capable of healing friendly minions to allow them to make multiple favourable trades.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck