Ice Fishing — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Fishing is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Fishing is a niche form of card draw designed for Murloc Shaman decks. The card itself is quite reasonable, as Murlocs are very cheap, which makes it very easy to run out of cards in decks that utilise a large number of Murlocs.
In Constructed, Ice Fishing is a card designed exclusively to fit into Murloc Shaman decks. Although other Shaman decks do utilise the occasional Murloc card, they are generally too few in number for Ice Fishing to provide consistent value.
In Arena, Ice Fishing is a fairly weak card. Most of the times, there will not be enough Murlocs in a draft for Ice Fishing to gain value. However, if you do find yourself in situation where you have drafted many Murlocs, then Ice Fishing is a great addition.
Decks with Ice Fishing
Aggro Murloc Quest Shaman Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|5,000||Apr 13 2018|
Midrange Murlocs Quest Shaman Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|4,200||Apr 13 2018|
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck