Ice Fishing — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Fishing is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Fishing is a niche form of card draw designed for Murloc Shaman decks. The card itself is quite reasonable, as Murlocs are very cheap, which makes it very easy to run out of cards in decks that utilise a large number of Murlocs.
In Constructed, Ice Fishing is a card designed exclusively to fit into Murloc Shaman decks. Although other Shaman decks do utilise the occasional Murloc card, they are generally too few in number for Ice Fishing to provide consistent value.
In Arena, Ice Fishing is a fairly weak card. Most of the times, there will not be enough Murlocs in a draft for Ice Fishing to gain value. However, if you do find yourself in situation where you have drafted many Murlocs, then Ice Fishing is a great addition.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck