Ice Fishing — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Fishing is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Fishing is a niche form of card draw designed for Murloc Shaman decks. The card itself is quite reasonable, as Murlocs are very cheap, which makes it very easy to run out of cards in decks that utilise a large number of Murlocs.
In Constructed, Ice Fishing is a card designed exclusively to fit into Murloc Shaman decks. Although other Shaman decks do utilise the occasional Murloc card, they are generally too few in number for Ice Fishing to provide consistent value.
In Arena, Ice Fishing is a fairly weak card. Most of the times, there will not be enough Murlocs in a draft for Ice Fishing to gain value. However, if you do find yourself in situation where you have drafted many Murlocs, then Ice Fishing is a great addition.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck