Ice Fishing — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Ice Fishing is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ice Fishing is a niche form of card draw designed for Murloc Shaman decks. The card itself is quite reasonable, as Murlocs are very cheap, which makes it very easy to run out of cards in decks that utilise a large number of Murlocs.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ice Fishing is a card designed exclusively to fit into Murloc Shaman decks. Although other Shaman decks do utilise the occasional Murloc card, they are generally too few in number for Ice Fishing to provide consistent value.
In Arena, Ice Fishing is a fairly weak card. Most of the times, there will not be enough Murlocs in a draft for Ice Fishing to gain value. However, if you do find yourself in situation where you have drafted many Murlocs, then Ice Fishing is a great addition.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild