Jade Chieftain — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Jade Chieftain is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jade Chieftain is a strong minion for Shaman that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Its Taunt effect is a great tool for slowing down aggressive decks. It is particularly potent in the late-game if you are able to summon a large Jade Golem with Taunt.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, it is an essential card for Jade Golem decks. However, outside of these decks it is incredibly weak, providing a total of 6/6 stats for 7 Mana.
Jade Chieftain is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter