Jade Chieftain — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Jade Chieftain is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Chieftain is a strong minion for Shaman that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Its Taunt effect is a great tool for slowing down aggressive decks. It is particularly potent in the late-game if you are able to summon a large Jade Golem with Taunt.
In Constructed, it is an essential card for Jade Golem decks. However, outside of these decks it is incredibly weak, providing a total of 6/6 stats for 7 Mana.
Jade Chieftain is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens