Likkim — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Likkim is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Likkim is a good weapon that synergises with Shaman Overload effects. Assuming the Overload requirement can be maintained, the card represents a massive 9 damage for just 2 Mana, which is excellent at both controlling the board and rushing down opponents.
In Constructed, Likkim is often used in Aggro Shaman decks that uses a large number of burn spells with Overload effects attached.
In Arena, Likkim is a good card. Like most weapons, it provides a much-needed way to control the board and provides good value in the process.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck