Master of Evolution — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Master of Evolution is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Evolution is a powerful card. At the very worst, it has the same stats as Chillwind Yeti, which is the standard bearer for a 4 Mana minion. On top of this the ability to transform a minion into a higher cost one, is an extremely flexible one. It can be used to turn a Battlecry minion with weak stats into a more powerful one, to effectively heal a minion after a trade, or even to turn a Hero Power Totem into a real 2 Mana minion.
In Constructed, Master of Evolution is an excellent midrange minion to include in your deck. If you are running Master of Evolution, you can afford to run more Battlecry minions that have individually low stats so that you can transform them after getting value from their abilities when they hit the board.
Master of Evolution is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck