Master of Evolution — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Master of Evolution is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Evolution is a powerful card. At the very worst, it has the same stats as, which is the standard bearer for a 4 Mana minion. On top of this the ability to transform a minion into a higher cost one, is an extremely flexible one. It can be used to turn a Battlecry minion with weak stats into a more powerful one, to effectively heal a minion after a trade, or even to turn a Hero Power Totem into a real 2 Mana minion.
In Constructed, Master of Evolution is an excellent midrange minion to include in your deck. If you are running Master of Evolution, you can afford to run more Battlecry minions that have individually low stats so that you can transform them after getting value from their abilities when they hit the board.
Master of Evolution is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens