Master of Evolution — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Master of Evolution is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Master of Evolution is a powerful card. At the very worst, it has the same stats as Chillwind Yeti, which is the standard bearer for a 4 Mana minion. On top of this the ability to transform a minion into a higher cost one, is an extremely flexible one. It can be used to turn a Battlecry minion with weak stats into a more powerful one, to effectively heal a minion after a trade, or even to turn a Hero Power Totem into a real 2 Mana minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Master of Evolution is an excellent midrange minion to include in your deck. If you are running Master of Evolution, you can afford to run more Battlecry minions that have individually low stats so that you can transform them after getting value from their abilities when they hit the board.
Master of Evolution is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!