Master of Evolution — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Master of Evolution is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Evolution is a powerful card. At the very worst, it has the same stats as, which is the standard bearer for a 4 Mana minion. On top of this the ability to transform a minion into a higher cost one, is an extremely flexible one. It can be used to turn a Battlecry minion with weak stats into a more powerful one, to effectively heal a minion after a trade, or even to turn a Hero Power Totem into a real 2 Mana minion.
In Constructed, Master of Evolution is an excellent midrange minion to include in your deck. If you are running Master of Evolution, you can afford to run more Battlecry minions that have individually low stats so that you can transform them after getting value from their abilities when they hit the board.
Master of Evolution is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck