Master of Evolution
Table of Contents
Master of Evolution is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Master of Evolution is a powerful card. At the very worst, it has the same stats as Chillwind Yeti, which is the standard bearer for a 4 Mana minion. On top of this the ability to transform a minion into a higher cost one, is an extremely flexible one. It can be used to turn a Battlecry minion with weak stats into a more powerful one, to effectively heal a minion after a trade, or even to turn a Hero Power Totem into a real 2 Mana minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Master of Evolution is an excellent midrange minion to include in your deck. If you are running Master of Evolution, you can afford to run more Battlecry minions that have individually low stats so that you can transform them after getting value from their abilities when they hit the board.
Master of Evolution is a fantastic card in Arena. As stated, at worst it is a Chillwind Yeti, which is already an extremely powerful card in Arena. On top of this it has all the potential upsides that its Battlecry brings.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists