Neptulon — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Neptulon is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Neptulon is a very interesting card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The inclusion of this card, alongside Siltfin Spiritwalker, suggests that Blizzard are trying to target Shaman as a potential home for Murloc synergy decks. However, although Siltfin Spiritwalker relies on Murlocs to be powerful. Neptulon can actually be very strong in isolation.
2. Constructed Play
In Contructed, Neptulon is best used not in a Murloc deck, but just in a regular Midrange Shaman build. Shaman often runs into problems with card draw, where they will spend late-game turns making fairly weak plays if they do not get the right draws. The ability for Neptulon to enter play and immediately refill your hand with resources can be extremely powerful in these situations.
Neptulon is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!