Neptulon — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Neptulon is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Neptulon is a very interesting card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The inclusion of this card, alongside Siltfin Spiritwalker, suggests that Blizzard are trying to target Shaman as a potential home for Murloc synergy decks. However, although Siltfin Spiritwalker relies on Murlocs to be powerful. Neptulon can actually be very strong in isolation.
2. Constructed Play
In Contructed, Neptulon is best used not in a Murloc deck, but just in a regular Midrange Shaman build. Shaman often runs into problems with card draw, where they will spend late-game turns making fairly weak plays if they do not get the right draws. The ability for Neptulon to enter play and immediately refill your hand with resources can be extremely powerful in these situations.
Neptulon is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest