Neptulon — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Neptulon is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Neptulon is a very interesting card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The inclusion of this card, alongside Siltfin Spiritwalker, suggests that Blizzard are trying to target Shaman as a potential home for Murloc synergy decks. However, although Siltfin Spiritwalker relies on Murlocs to be powerful. Neptulon can actually be very strong in isolation.
In Contructed, Neptulon is best used not in a Murloc deck, but just in a regular Midrange Shaman build. Shaman often runs into problems with card draw, where they will spend late-game turns making fairly weak plays if they do not get the right draws. The ability for Neptulon to enter play and immediately refill your hand with resources can be extremely powerful in these situations.
Neptulon is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge