Neptulon — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Neptulon is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Neptulon is a very interesting card in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. The inclusion of this card, alongside Siltfin Spiritwalker, suggests that Blizzard are trying to target Shaman as a potential home for Murloc synergy decks. However, although Siltfin Spiritwalker relies on Murlocs to be powerful. Neptulon can actually be very strong in isolation.
In Contructed, Neptulon is best used not in a Murloc deck, but just in a regular Midrange Shaman build. Shaman often runs into problems with card draw, where they will spend late-game turns making fairly weak plays if they do not get the right draws. The ability for Neptulon to enter play and immediately refill your hand with resources can be extremely powerful in these situations.
Neptulon is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck