Powermace — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Powermace is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Powermace is a strong weapon. Although it costs 1 more Mana than, the buff effect can be strong in the right deck, as you will often get to choose when to activate it.
In Constructed, Powermace is a strong card if you are running a large number of Mechs. However, looking at the cards available, it seems unlikely that Shaman will be a strong choice for a Mech deck, reducing the likelihood of running this card.
Powermace is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck