Rain of Toads — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Rain of Toads is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rain of Toads is a great way to quickly populate the board with a single card. Summoning multiple minions makes it great when used offensively with cards like Bloodlust while being great defensively in desperate situations due each minion having Taunt.
In Constructed, Rain of Toads is used exclusively in decks that can benefit from the large amount of Overload attached to the card.
In Arena, Rain of Toads is a good card. It provides solid value across multiple bodies to make it easy to gain initiative when making trades.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck