Rain of Toads — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Rain of Toads is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rain of Toads is a great way to quickly populate the board with a single card. Summoning multiple minions makes it great when used offensively with cards like Bloodlust while being great defensively in desperate situations due each minion having Taunt.
In Constructed, Rain of Toads is used exclusively in decks that can benefit from the large amount of Overload attached to the card.
In Arena, Rain of Toads is a good card. It provides solid value across multiple bodies to make it easy to gain initiative when making trades.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens