Rain of Toads — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Rain of Toads is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rain of Toads is a great way to quickly populate the board with a single card. Summoning multiple minions makes it great when used offensively with cards likewhile being great defensively in desperate situations due each minion having Taunt.
In Constructed, Rain of Toads is used exclusively in decks that can benefit from the large amount of Overload attached to the card.
In Arena, Rain of Toads is a good card. It provides solid value across multiple bodies to make it easy to gain initiative when making trades.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List