Rain of Toads — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Rain of Toads is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rain of Toads is a great way to quickly populate the board with a single card. Summoning multiple minions makes it great when used offensively with cards likewhile being great defensively in desperate situations due each minion having Taunt.
In Constructed, Rain of Toads is used exclusively in decks that can benefit from the large amount of Overload attached to the card.
In Arena, Rain of Toads is a good card. It provides solid value across multiple bodies to make it easy to gain initiative when making trades.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk