Spirit of the Frog — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Frog is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Frog is a card draw tool that can allow large chains of spells to be played in ascending order. Although the initial 3 Mana cost of the card can be initially slow, the Stealth effect makes the card very likely to survive a turn and easier to stick than a minion like. However, the card encourages inefficient use of spells and will often result in a large Overload debt the following turn.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Frog occasionally sees play in Aggro Shaman decks that use a large number of damage spells for burst damage.
In Arena, Spirit of the Frog is a fairly weak card. However, it does usually offer some amount of card draw, which can be useful in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens