Spirit of the Frog — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Frog is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Frog is a card draw tool that can allow large chains of spells to be played in ascending order. Although the initial 3 Mana cost of the card can be initially slow, the Stealth effect makes the card very likely to survive a turn and easier to stick than a minion like Gadgetzan Auctioneer. However, the card encourages inefficient use of spells and will often result in a large Overload debt the following turn.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Frog occasionally sees play in Aggro Shaman decks that use a large number of damage spells for burst damage.
In Arena, Spirit of the Frog is a fairly weak card. However, it does usually offer some amount of card draw, which can be useful in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck