Spirit of the Frog — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Frog is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Frog is a card draw tool that can allow large chains of spells to be played in ascending order. Although the initial 3 Mana cost of the card can be initially slow, the Stealth effect makes the card very likely to survive a turn and easier to stick than a minion like. However, the card encourages inefficient use of spells and will often result in a large Overload debt the following turn.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Frog occasionally sees play in Aggro Shaman decks that use a large number of damage spells for burst damage.
In Arena, Spirit of the Frog is a fairly weak card. However, it does usually offer some amount of card draw, which can be useful in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens