Spirit of the Frog — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Frog is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Frog is a card draw tool that can allow large chains of spells to be played in ascending order. Although the initial 3 Mana cost of the card can be initially slow, the Stealth effect makes the card very likely to survive a turn and easier to stick than a minion like. However, the card encourages inefficient use of spells and will often result in a large Overload debt the following turn.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Frog occasionally sees play in Aggro Shaman decks that use a large number of damage spells for burst damage.
In Arena, Spirit of the Frog is a fairly weak card. However, it does usually offer some amount of card draw, which can be useful in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck