Spirit of the Frog — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Frog is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Frog is a card draw tool that can allow large chains of spells to be played in ascending order. Although the initial 3 Mana cost of the card can be initially slow, the Stealth effect makes the card very likely to survive a turn and easier to stick than a minion like. However, the card encourages inefficient use of spells and will often result in a large Overload debt the following turn.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Frog occasionally sees play in Aggro Shaman decks that use a large number of damage spells for burst damage.
In Arena, Spirit of the Frog is a fairly weak card. However, it does usually offer some amount of card draw, which can be useful in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter