Stone Sentinel — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Stone Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stone Sentinel is a powerful Elemental synergy card offering a potential total of 8/10 stats for just 7 Mana. As the card itself is also an Elemental, it opens up the possibility to chain more Elemental cards on the following turn.
Stone Sentinel is a very strong card any Shaman deck focused around Elemental synergy.
Stone Sentinel is an above average card in Arena. It provides excellent value if you are able to pick up many Elementals in your draft, however it is a risky choice and can become a liablity if you are unable to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck