Stone Sentinel — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Stone Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stone Sentinel is a powerful Elemental synergy card offering a potential total of 8/10 stats for just 7 Mana. As the card itself is also an Elemental, it opens up the possibility to chain more Elemental cards on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
Stone Sentinel is a very strong card any Shaman deck focused around Elemental synergy.
Stone Sentinel is an above average card in Arena. It provides excellent value if you are able to pick up many Elementals in your draft, however it is a risky choice and can become a liablity if you are unable to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild