Stone Sentinel — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Stone Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stone Sentinel is a powerful Elemental synergy card offering a potential total of 8/10 stats for just 7 Mana. As the card itself is also an Elemental, it opens up the possibility to chain more Elemental cards on the following turn.
Stone Sentinel is a very strong card any Shaman deck focused around Elemental synergy.
Stone Sentinel is an above average card in Arena. It provides excellent value if you are able to pick up many Elementals in your draft, however it is a risky choice and can become a liablity if you are unable to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck