Stone Sentinel — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Stone Sentinel is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stone Sentinel is a powerful Elemental synergy card offering a potential total of 8/10 stats for just 7 Mana. As the card itself is also an Elemental, it opens up the possibility to chain more Elemental cards on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
Stone Sentinel is a very strong card any Shaman deck focused around Elemental synergy.
Stone Sentinel is an above average card in Arena. It provides excellent value if you are able to pick up many Elementals in your draft, however it is a risky choice and can become a liablity if you are unable to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please