Stormforged Axe — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Stormforged Axe is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stormforged Axe is an excellent value early-game card that can provide you with a lot of board control throughout the early turns.
2. Constructed Play
Stormforged Axe is a reasonable card in Constructed, but since most early-game minions commonly used in Constructed are resistant to removal through Deathrattles or Divine Shields, it is not as effective as it once was.
Stormforged Axe is fantastic in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, so Stormforged Axe can single-handedly destroy the opening of an opponent who has kept 2 3/2 minions to play with The Coin.
4. Budget Decks with Stormforged Axe
Budget Even Shaman Deck 1 weapon, 6 spells, 23 minions
|4,800||Feb 08 2019|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!