Stormforged Axe — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Stormforged Axe is a Shaman-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormforged Axe is an excellent value early-game card that can provide you with a lot of board control throughout the early turns.
Stormforged Axe is a reasonable card in Constructed, but since most early-game minions commonly used in Constructed are resistant to removal through Deathrattles or Divine Shields, it is not as effective as it once was.
Stormforged Axe is fantastic in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, so Stormforged Axe can single-handedly destroy the opening of an opponent who has kept 2 3/2 minions to play with The Coin.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy