Thunderhead — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Thunderhead is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thunderhead is a very powerful Elemental addition to the Shaman arsenal. As a 4 Mana 3/5, it has very solid stats, and only increases in strength if it can be combined with an Overload card to trigger its passive effect.
In Constructed, Thunderhead is an essential card for any Shaman deck that uses any Overload card. The tempo offered by the passive effect, both offensively and defensively, cannot be understated.
In Arena, Thunderhead is an excellent card. As a 4 Mana 3/5, the card is already reasonable by itself and it is very likely you can get great value from the passive effect due to the range of Overload cards offered in Arena drafts.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck