Thunderhead — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Thunderhead is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thunderhead is a very powerful Elemental addition to the Shaman arsenal. As a 4 Mana 3/5, it has very solid stats, and only increases in strength if it can be combined with an Overload card to trigger its passive effect.
In Constructed, Thunderhead is an essential card for any Shaman deck that uses any Overload card. The tempo offered by the passive effect, both offensively and defensively, cannot be understated.
In Arena, Thunderhead is an excellent card. As a 4 Mana 3/5, the card is already reasonable by itself and it is very likely you can get great value from the passive effect due to the range of Overload cards offered in Arena drafts.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens