Thunderhead — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Thunderhead is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thunderhead is a very powerful Elemental addition to the Shaman arsenal. As a 4 Mana 3/5, it has very solid stats, and only increases in strength if it can be combined with an Overload card to trigger its passive effect.
In Constructed, Thunderhead is an essential card for any Shaman deck that uses any Overload card. The tempo offered by the passive effect, both offensively and defensively, cannot be understated.
In Arena, Thunderhead is an excellent card. As a 4 Mana 3/5, the card is already reasonable by itself and it is very likely you can get great value from the passive effect due to the range of Overload cards offered in Arena drafts.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj