Totem Cruncher — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Cruncher is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totem Cruncher is a fairly underwhelming minion that helps consolidate the strength of Totems into a single minion. Despite having the potential to have very powerful stats for a 4-drop, Mana needs to be invested into summoning Totems beforehand which negates most of the benefit of any stats that the card gains.
In Constructed, Totem Cruncher is aimed at Totem Shaman decks that are capable of flooding the board with cheap totems.
In Arena, Totem Cruncher is a poor card. Most totems in Arena are summoned from the Shaman Hero Power, requiring a 2 Mana investment for every potential +2/+2 the card games and very mediocre value at best.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck