Totem Cruncher — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Cruncher is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Totem Cruncher is a fairly underwhelming minion that helps consolidate the strength of Totems into a single minion. Despite having the potential to have very powerful stats for a 4-drop, Mana needs to be invested into summoning Totems beforehand which negates most of the benefit of any stats that the card gains.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Totem Cruncher is aimed at Totem Shaman decks that are capable of flooding the board with cheap totems.
In Arena, Totem Cruncher is a poor card. Most totems in Arena are summoned from the Shaman Hero Power, requiring a 2 Mana investment for every potential +2/+2 the card games and very mediocre value at best.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild