Totem Cruncher — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Cruncher is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totem Cruncher is a fairly underwhelming minion that helps consolidate the strength of Totems into a single minion. Despite having the potential to have very powerful stats for a 4-drop, Mana needs to be invested into summoning Totems beforehand which negates most of the benefit of any stats that the card gains.
In Constructed, Totem Cruncher is aimed at Totem Shaman decks that are capable of flooding the board with cheap totems.
In Arena, Totem Cruncher is a poor card. Most totems in Arena are summoned from the Shaman Hero Power, requiring a 2 Mana investment for every potential +2/+2 the card games and very mediocre value at best.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck