Totem Cruncher — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Cruncher is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Totem Cruncher is a fairly underwhelming minion that helps consolidate the strength of Totems into a single minion. Despite having the potential to have very powerful stats for a 4-drop, Mana needs to be invested into summoning Totems beforehand which negates most of the benefit of any stats that the card gains.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Totem Cruncher is aimed at Totem Shaman decks that are capable of flooding the board with cheap totems.
In Arena, Totem Cruncher is a poor card. Most totems in Arena are summoned from the Shaman Hero Power, requiring a 2 Mana investment for every potential +2/+2 the card games and very mediocre value at best.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter