Volcano — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Volcano is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcano is a potentially powerful board clear. However, in most situations it is too unreliable compared to other removal and AoE spells available for Shaman.
In Constructed, there are cheaper and more consistent removal options available for Shaman. However, there is a potential space for Volcano in Control and Combo Shaman decks that run few minions, minimising the collateral damage of the spell.
In Arena, Volcano is a good card. Board clear spells hold a high value in Arena and although Volcano will damage your own board, you will often be able to minimise the collateral damage with appropriate planning.
Decks with Volcano
Wild Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,280||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide