Volcano — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Volcano is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Volcano is a potentially powerful board clear. However, in most situations it is too unreliable compared to other removal and AoE spells available for Shaman.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, there are cheaper and more consistent removal options available for Shaman. However, there is a potential space for Volcano in Control and Combo Shaman decks that run few minions, minimising the collateral damage of the spell.
In Arena, Volcano is a good card. Board clear spells hold a high value in Arena and although Volcano will damage your own board, you will often be able to minimise the collateral damage with appropriate planning.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild