Table of Contents
Volcano is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Volcano is a potentially powerful board clear. However, in most situations it is too unreliable compared to other removal and AoE spells available for Shaman.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, there are cheaper and more consistent removal options available for Shaman. However, there is a potential space for Volcano in Control and Combo Shaman decks that run few minions, minimising the collateral damage of the spell.
In Arena, Volcano is a good card. Board clear spells hold a high value in Arena and although Volcano will damage your own board, you will often be able to minimise the collateral damage with appropriate planning.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper