Volcano — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Volcano is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcano is a potentially powerful board clear. However, in most situations it is too unreliable compared to other removal and AoE spells available for Shaman.
In Constructed, there are cheaper and more consistent removal options available for Shaman. However, there is a potential space for Volcano in Control and Combo Shaman decks that run few minions, minimising the collateral damage of the spell.
In Arena, Volcano is a good card. Board clear spells hold a high value in Arena and although Volcano will damage your own board, you will often be able to minimise the collateral damage with appropriate planning.
Decks with Volcano
Wild Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,280||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge