Wartbringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Wartbringer is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wartbringer is a powerful 1-drop with a conditional Battlecry. It is one of the few cards that is incredibly powerful when going second as The Coin counts as a spell, making it possible to trigger the Battlecry on turn 1 when used with another cheap spell like Lightning Bolt.
In Constructed, Wartbringer is too weak to see play in high-level decks.
In Arena, Wartbringer is a fairly weak card. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is very solid, but the lack of spells in Arena make this difficult to achieve with most decks.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide