Wartbringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Wartbringer is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wartbringer is a powerful 1-drop with a conditional Battlecry. It is one of the few cards that is incredibly powerful when going second ascounts as a spell, making it possible to trigger the Battlecry on turn 1 when used with another cheap spell like .
In Constructed, Wartbringer is too weak to see play in high-level decks.
In Arena, Wartbringer is a fairly weak card. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is very solid, but the lack of spells in Arena make this difficult to achieve with most decks.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens