Wartbringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Wartbringer is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wartbringer is a powerful 1-drop with a conditional Battlecry. It is one of the few cards that is incredibly powerful when going second ascounts as a spell, making it possible to trigger the Battlecry on turn 1 when used with another cheap spell like .
In Constructed, Wartbringer is too weak to see play in high-level decks.
In Arena, Wartbringer is a fairly weak card. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is very solid, but the lack of spells in Arena make this difficult to achieve with most decks.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck