Wartbringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Wartbringer is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wartbringer is a powerful 1-drop with a conditional Battlecry. It is one of the few cards that is incredibly powerful when going second as The Coin counts as a spell, making it possible to trigger the Battlecry on turn 1 when used with another cheap spell like Lightning Bolt.
In Constructed, Wartbringer is too weak to see play in high-level decks.
In Arena, Wartbringer is a fairly weak card. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is very solid, but the lack of spells in Arena make this difficult to achieve with most decks.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck