Whirling Zap-o-matic — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Whirling Zap-o-matic is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirling Zap-o-matic can represent a large amount of damage if your opponent is unable to remove it early. Combining this card withor can create havok for your opponent in the early turns.
Whirling Zap-o-matic is a great starting point for an aggressive Shaman deck. Being able to put some much needed pressure on your opponent early can put them on the back foot and allow you to pressure them consistently for the rest of the game.
Whirling Zap-o-matic is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck