Whirling Zap-o-matic — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Whirling Zap-o-matic is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Whirling Zap-o-matic can represent a large amount of damage if your opponent is unable to remove it early. Combining this card with Flametongue Totem or Rockbiter Weapon can create havok for your opponent in the early turns.
2. Constructed Play
Whirling Zap-o-matic is a great starting point for an aggressive Shaman deck. Being able to put some much needed pressure on your opponent early can put them on the back foot and allow you to pressure them consistently for the rest of the game.
Whirling Zap-o-matic is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?