Table of Contents
Whirling Zap-o-matic is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Whirling Zap-o-matic can represent a large amount of damage if your opponent is unable to remove it early. Combining this card with Flametongue Totem or Rockbiter Weapon can create havok for your opponent in the early turns.
2. Constructed Play
Whirling Zap-o-matic is a great starting point for an aggressive Shaman deck. Being able to put some much needed pressure on your opponent early can put them on the back foot and allow you to pressure them consistently for the rest of the game.
Whirling Zap-o-matic is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists