Wicked Witchdoctor — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Wicked Witchdoctor is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wicked Witchdoctor is a card that can be compared immediately in usage to Violet Teacher. A Shaman Totem is arguably more valuable than a 1/1 Totem due to how many benefits there are specific to Totems in the Shaman class. This makes Wicked Witchdoctor a very strong board flooding tool.
Wicked Witchdoctor is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Wicked Witchdoctor
Wild Totem Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|4,300||Aug 10 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge