Witch's Apprentice — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Witch's Apprentice is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witch's Apprentice is a great minion, that offers a similar generation effect to cards such as Babbling Book or Jeweled Macaw. Any 1 Mana minion that provides a card is very strong overall.
In Constructed, Witch's Apprentice is a solid choice for any Shaman deck. As it generates a card to replace itself, it is a solid early-game card for slower Shaman decks, while Aggro decks can also take advantage of the Taunt effect to protect more threatening minions.
Witch's Apprentice is a great card in Arena. As it generates a card as it is played, it is one of the few 1 Mana cards that does not lose value for being played on turn 1.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck