Witch's Apprentice — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Witch's Apprentice is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witch's Apprentice is a great minion, that offers a similar generation effect to cards such as Jeweled Macaw. Any 1 Mana minion that provides a card is very strong overall.or
In Constructed, Witch's Apprentice is a solid choice for any Shaman deck. As it generates a card to replace itself, it is a solid early-game card for slower Shaman decks, while Aggro decks can also take advantage of the Taunt effect to protect more threatening minions.
Witch's Apprentice is a great card in Arena. As it generates a card as it is played, it is one of the few 1 Mana cards that does not lose value for being played on turn 1.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens