Witch's Apprentice — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Witch's Apprentice is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Witch's Apprentice is a solid choice for any Shaman deck. As it generates a card to replace itself, it is a solid early-game card for slower Shaman decks, while Aggro decks can also take advantage of the Taunt effect to protect more threatening minions.
Witch's Apprentice is a great card in Arena. As it generates a card as it is played, it is one of the few 1 Mana cards that does not lose value for being played on turn 1.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild