Witch's Apprentice — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Witch's Apprentice is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Witch's Apprentice is a solid choice for any Shaman deck. As it generates a card to replace itself, it is a solid early-game card for slower Shaman decks, while Aggro decks can also take advantage of the Taunt effect to protect more threatening minions.
Witch's Apprentice is a great card in Arena. As it generates a card as it is played, it is one of the few 1 Mana cards that does not lose value for being played on turn 1.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior