Witch's Apprentice — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Witch's Apprentice is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witch's Apprentice is a great minion, that offers a similar generation effect to cards such as Jeweled Macaw. Any 1 Mana minion that provides a card is very strong overall.or
In Constructed, Witch's Apprentice is a solid choice for any Shaman deck. As it generates a card to replace itself, it is a solid early-game card for slower Shaman decks, while Aggro decks can also take advantage of the Taunt effect to protect more threatening minions.
Witch's Apprentice is a great card in Arena. As it generates a card as it is played, it is one of the few 1 Mana cards that does not lose value for being played on turn 1.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck