Abyssal Enforcer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Abyssal Enforcer is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Abyssal Enforcer is a powerful minion with a strong AoE for Warlock. The Battlecry alone provides the same effect as Hellfire and provides a strong 6/6 minion body for just 3 extra Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Abyssal Enforcer is a strong choice for Control Warlock decks. The AoE effect combined with strong stats make it a great tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks. Abyssal Enforcer is an exceptional choice in Reno Warlock specifically, where board clear options are more limited due to being restricted to no duplicate cards.
Abyssal Enforcer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter