Abyssal Enforcer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Abyssal Enforcer is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abyssal Enforcer is a powerful minion with a strong AoE for Warlock. The Battlecry alone provides the same effect asand provides a strong 6/6 minion body for just 3 extra Mana.
In Constructed, Abyssal Enforcer is a strong choice for Control Warlock decks. The AoE effect combined with strong stats make it a great tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks. Abyssal Enforcer is an exceptional choice in Reno Warlock specifically, where board clear options are more limited due to being restricted to no duplicate cards.
Abyssal Enforcer is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge