Abyssal Enforcer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Abyssal Enforcer is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Abyssal Enforcer is a powerful minion with a strong AoE for Warlock. The Battlecry alone provides the same effect as Hellfire and provides a strong 6/6 minion body for just 3 extra Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Abyssal Enforcer is a strong choice for Control Warlock decks. The AoE effect combined with strong stats make it a great tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks. Abyssal Enforcer is an exceptional choice in Reno Warlock specifically, where board clear options are more limited due to being restricted to no duplicate cards.
In Arena, Abyssal Enforcer is a top tier choice. The ability to swing the Tempo of a game by clearing a board and playing a large minion with just one card is invaluable in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please