Abyssal Enforcer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Abyssal Enforcer is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abyssal Enforcer is a powerful minion with a strong AoE for Warlock. The Battlecry alone provides the same effect asand provides a strong 6/6 minion body for just 3 extra Mana.
In Constructed, Abyssal Enforcer is a strong choice for Control Warlock decks. The AoE effect combined with strong stats make it a great tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks. Abyssal Enforcer is an exceptional choice in Reno Warlock specifically, where board clear options are more limited due to being restricted to no duplicate cards.
Abyssal Enforcer is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck