Abyssal Enforcer — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Abyssal Enforcer is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abyssal Enforcer is a powerful minion with a strong AoE for Warlock. The Battlecry alone provides the same effect as Hellfire and provides a strong 6/6 minion body for just 3 extra Mana.
In Constructed, Abyssal Enforcer is a strong choice for Control Warlock decks. The AoE effect combined with strong stats make it a great tool to help stabilise against aggressive decks. Abyssal Enforcer is an exceptional choice in Reno Warlock specifically, where board clear options are more limited due to being restricted to no duplicate cards.
Abyssal Enforcer is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS