Blastcrystal Potion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blastcrystal Potion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blastcrystal Potion is a cheap removal Spell with a huge drawback. Although having access to a cheap removal card may seem appealing, losing a Mana crystal early in the game is hard to recover from and there are other options to choose from once you have more Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Blastcrystal Potion is a weak card. It is worth considering on Reno Warlock decks which can be low on removal due to being limited to one copy of each card. However, it should not be played on early turns and should be saved for when losing a Mana crystal is not an issue.
Blastcrystal Potion is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild