Blastcrystal Potion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blastcrystal Potion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blastcrystal Potion is a cheap removal Spell with a huge drawback. Although having access to a cheap removal card may seem appealing, losing a Mana crystal early in the game is hard to recover from and there are other options to choose from once you have more Mana.
In Constructed, Blastcrystal Potion is a weak card. It is worth considering on Reno Warlock decks which can be low on removal due to being limited to one copy of each card. However, it should not be played on early turns and should be saved for when losing a Mana crystal is not an issue.
Blastcrystal Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards