Blastcrystal Potion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blastcrystal Potion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blastcrystal Potion is a cheap removal Spell with a huge drawback. Although having access to a cheap removal card may seem appealing, losing a Mana crystal early in the game is hard to recover from and there are other options to choose from once you have more Mana.
In Constructed, Blastcrystal Potion is a weak card. It is worth considering on Reno Warlock decks which can be low on removal due to being limited to one copy of each card. However, it should not be played on early turns and should be saved for when losing a Mana crystal is not an issue.
Blastcrystal Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck