Blastcrystal Potion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blastcrystal Potion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blastcrystal Potion is a cheap removal Spell with a huge drawback. Although having access to a cheap removal card may seem appealing, losing a Mana crystal early in the game is hard to recover from and there are other options to choose from once you have more Mana.
In Constructed, Blastcrystal Potion is a weak card. It is worth considering on Reno Warlock decks which can be low on removal due to being limited to one copy of each card. However, it should not be played on early turns and should be saved for when losing a Mana crystal is not an issue.
Blastcrystal Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge