Blastcrystal Potion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blastcrystal Potion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blastcrystal Potion is a cheap removal Spell with a huge drawback. Although having access to a cheap removal card may seem appealing, losing a Mana crystal early in the game is hard to recover from and there are other options to choose from once you have more Mana.
In Constructed, Blastcrystal Potion is a weak card. It is worth considering on Reno Warlock decks which can be low on removal due to being limited to one copy of each card. However, it should not be played on early turns and should be saved for when losing a Mana crystal is not an issue.
Blastcrystal Potion is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Blastcrystal Potion
The Lich King Warlock Deck 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,980||Aug 26 2017|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists