Blood Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Imp is a very poor minion, although if you are able to play it on turn 1, it can have a reasonable impact on the early-game turns. It is extremely poor on any other turn of the game and has no ability to fight for the board itself, which can lead you falling behind even if you do have it on turn 1.
Blood Imp is a very poor card in Constructed. Most minion heavy decks that would consider playing Blood Imp tend to use more individually consistent minions that can fight for the board on their own.
Blood Imp is a below average card in Arena. It can have decent impact if you are able to play it on turn 1, but as the game progresses it drops in power very quickly.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists