Table of Contents
Blood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood Imp is a very poor minion, although if you are able to play it on turn 1, it can have a reasonable impact on the early-game turns. It is extremely poor on any other turn of the game and has no ability to fight for the board itself, which can lead you falling behind even if you do have it on turn 1.
2. Constructed Play
Blood Imp is a very poor card in Constructed. Most minion heavy decks that would consider playing Blood Imp tend to use more individually consistent minions that can fight for the board on their own.
Blood Imp is a below average card in Arena. It can have decent impact if you are able to play it on turn 1, but as the game progresses it drops in power very quickly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists