Blood Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Imp is a very poor minion, although if you are able to play it on turn 1, it can have a reasonable impact on the early-game turns. It is extremely poor on any other turn of the game and has no ability to fight for the board itself, which can lead you falling behind even if you do have it on turn 1.
Blood Imp is a very poor card in Constructed. Most minion heavy decks that would consider playing Blood Imp tend to use more individually consistent minions that can fight for the board on their own.
Blood Imp is a below average card in Arena. It can have decent impact if you are able to play it on turn 1, but as the game progresses it drops in power very quickly.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens