Blood Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Imp is a very poor minion, although if you are able to play it on turn 1, it can have a reasonable impact on the early-game turns. It is extremely poor on any other turn of the game and has no ability to fight for the board itself, which can lead you falling behind even if you do have it on turn 1.
Blood Imp is a very poor card in Constructed. Most minion heavy decks that would consider playing Blood Imp tend to use more individually consistent minions that can fight for the board on their own.
Blood Imp is a below average card in Arena. It can have decent impact if you are able to play it on turn 1, but as the game progresses it drops in power very quickly.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck