Bloodbloom — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bloodbloom is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bloodbloom is a potentially powerful card that has the ability to create huge tempo swings. Using it to cast Siphon Soul or Twisting Nether, followed by your own minions easily swing a game into your favour. However, as it also requires you to invest an additional card and 2 Mana on top of the Health cost, a very strong play is required to justify using Bloodbloom at all.
2. Constructed Play
Bloodbloom is often far too situational to use and does not fit into any constructed deck.
In Arena, Bloodbloom is a terrible card. Spells are typically hard to come by in Arena, making it unlikely to ever be in a good situation to take advantage of Bloodbloom. Additionally, investing multiple cards into a single play results in a loss of card advantage and is almost never a good idea in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild