Bloodbloom — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bloodbloom is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodbloom is a potentially powerful card that has the ability to create huge tempo swings. Using it to cast Siphon Soul or Twisting Nether, followed by your own minions easily swing a game into your favour. However, as it also requires you to invest an additional card and 2 Mana on top of the Health cost, a very strong play is required to justify using Bloodbloom at all.
Bloodbloom is often far too situational to use and does not fit into any constructed deck.
In Arena, Bloodbloom is a terrible card. Spells are typically hard to come by in Arena, making it unlikely to ever be in a good situation to take advantage of Bloodbloom. Additionally, investing multiple cards into a single play results in a loss of card advantage and is almost never a good idea in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend