Bloodbloom — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Bloodbloom is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodbloom is a potentially powerful card that has the ability to create huge tempo swings. Using it to castor , followed by your own minions easily swing a game into your favour. However, as it also requires you to invest an additional card and 2 Mana on top of the Health cost, a very strong play is required to justify using Bloodbloom at all.
Bloodbloom is often far too situational to use and does not fit into any constructed deck.
In Arena, Bloodbloom is a terrible card. Spells are typically hard to come by in Arena, making it unlikely to ever be in a good situation to take advantage of Bloodbloom. Additionally, investing multiple cards into a single play results in a loss of card advantage and is almost never a good idea in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck